This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    I dont think blogs are against the rules, just PMing people about message boards is against the rules.
    oh do you know for sure he was doing that?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• I talked to Art today and know why he's gone. He accidentally copied and pasted something and didn't screen for cursing. he then got an infraction and questioned why(which is against the rules). It's really an unfortunate mistake but he'll be back hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        I talked to Art today and know why he's gone. He accidentally copied and pasted something and didn't screen for cursing. he then got an infraction and questioned why(which is against the rules). It's really an unfortunate mistake but he'll be back hopefully
        ouch... i dont see why they wouldnt give somone like him a chance to come back..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• What r Poz's chances of starting?, cuz im thinkin bout goin tha buffalo fer a game if Poz is startin

Comment

• Originally posted by LB51 View Post
            What r Poz's chances of starting?, cuz im thinkin bout goin tha buffalo fer a game if Poz is startin
            I think its a good chance since he can playe MLB or WLB.

Comment

• Originally posted by LB51 View Post
              What r Poz's chances of starting?, cuz im thinkin bout goin tha buffalo fer a game if Poz is startin
              Hes got the MLB position locked up. Pick a a game yo u want to see him and go. He'll be in the middle making plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                Hes got the MLB position locked up. Pick a a game yo u want to see him and go. He'll be in the middle making plays.
                I hear the Bills are favoring DiGiorgio as the starter to kick off the season but with Poz playing a lot of snaps as a reserve

Comment

I hear the Bills are favoring DiGiorgio as the starter to kick off the season but with Poz playing a lot of snaps as a reserve
                  I certainly hope not!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    I certainly hope not!!!
                    He knows the system better and it wouldn't be long before Poz took over anyway so if DiGiorgio starts the 1st 2-3 games it's not a HUGE deal

Comment

He knows the system better and it wouldn't be long before Poz took over anyway so if DiGiorgio starts the 1st 2-3 games it's not a HUGE deal
                      ya by the end of the season Puz will be starting in that middle... so its just a matter of time really

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• anyone on here angry that we are tied for the worst rating in madden with teh raiders and texans.....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• We also have the worst odds to win the superbowl according to Vegas at 100:1

Comment

• Why is everyone hating on us this year... its not like we got that much worse.. i mean we lost some good guys on defence... but were not hte worst team at all

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                              Why is everyone hating on us this year... its not like we got that much worse.. i mean we lost some good guys on defence... but were not hte worst team at all
                              I honeslty think we GOT ALOT BETTER. The OL was greatly improved, the RB situation was GREATLY improved, personally the LB situation is improved to me. I think that Pos will be miles higher than Fletcher was. Bigger guy, better tackler and better in coverage. I love Crowell and think hes better than Spikes (i think Spikes wont be that great this year) and Ellison, im stoked for the LB's.

The DB's, well CB's in particular took a step backwards this offseason. So if you ask me, OL, TE (TE because with the upgrade of OL, TE will be able to release), RB and LB all got better, and we only lost out at CB. Not bad at all to me. Im really stoked about this season, I have a feeling like I havent had for years.

Comment

• didnt know where to go with this. But its 800x600, Thought i share it. I made it for my cousin.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information