Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neufeld hurts his knee, not sure if it's serious or not. I like Neufeld and he's one of our most seniored players, but I really want to see Cieslak out there more.

Comment

• Congrats to Thurman Thomas.

Comment

• Mega-crap. Hargrove arrested for striking a police officer/resisting arrest.

http://www.rnews.com/Story_2004.cfm?...18&category=10

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Mega-crap. Hargrove arrested for striking a police officer/resisting arrest.

as much as i like him and the trade, we all know marv won't.

More of a reason to get Bill Swancutt.

Yes, congrats to Thurman. I would've love to have been there.

And at H-Back i definitely think Cieslak should start. Ive liked him since we got him as a UDFA. When Neufeld comes back it's down to the end competition between Schouman, Cieslak, and him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Webster and McCargo participated

Today
            Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:21 PM ET | Link

WEBSTER AND MCCARGO PARTICIPATED: Jason Webster appears to be ready to return from his hamstring injury suffered last week. Webster participated in the morning walk-through and took reps in 7-on-7 work. Whether he'll participate fully in the night practice remains to be seen. They may just ease him back in with only 7-on-7 work, but he's close to full go.
            John McCargo also participated in the walk-through this morning which could indicate he's close to returning from a strained oblique muscle in his abdomen. However, aside from doing walk-through the linemen just went to the weight room for lifting, so it's a bit more difficult to determine what exactly McCargo will and will not be doing tonight.
            ---

Good news on both parts.

Comment

Webster and McCargo participated

Today
              Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:21 PM ET | Link

WEBSTER AND MCCARGO PARTICIPATED: Jason Webster appears to be ready to return from his hamstring injury suffered last week. Webster participated in the morning walk-through and took reps in 7-on-7 work. Whether he'll participate fully in the night practice remains to be seen. They may just ease him back in with only 7-on-7 work, but he's close to full go.
              John McCargo also participated in the walk-through this morning which could indicate he's close to returning from a strained oblique muscle in his abdomen. However, aside from doing walk-through the linemen just went to the weight room for lifting, so it's a bit more difficult to determine what exactly McCargo will and will not be doing tonight.
              ---

Good news on both parts.
              yeah it's great to have Webster back. He'll be starting im calling it now

Comment

• http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5035

Boy I sure am a huge fan of Leonhard, I like how this displayed his hard work and knowledge of the game. He might start on Friday if Whitner isn't a go. First backup for both safety spots. Can't wait to see how the other backup spots fill up. Wilson was still running second team today, and Trevor Hooper, who I know pretty much nothing about, filled in at FS while Leonhard was up with the ones.

-----------------------

I'm hearing a lot of good thigns about Kelsay-Tripps-Williams, but I'm not sure if I should just attribute this to the right side of our o-line or not.

Comment

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5035

Boy I sure am a huge fan of Leonhard, I like how this displayed his hard work and knowledge of the game. He might start on Friday if Whitner isn't a go. First backup for both safety spots. Can't wait to see how the other backup spots fill up. Wilson was still running second team today, and Trevor Hooper, who I know pretty much nothing about, filled in at FS while Leonhard was up with the ones.

-----------------------

I'm hearing a lot of good thigns about Kelsay-Tripps-Williams, but I'm not sure if I should just attribute this to the right side of our o-line or not.
                  ****, no word on Wendling in that article.

Comment

Mega-crap. Hargrove arrested for striking a police officer/resisting arrest.

Yeah, thanks for that fifth rounder, by the way... :D

Comment

• Uggghhhh

Hargrove suspended four games, but not for the arrest incident. This is for violating the substance abuse policy.

Goodbye Tony.

Comment

• hargrove is not getting cut

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          hargrove is not getting cut
                          Well not now. Things were different when that was posted.
                          Last edited by SuperMcGee; 08-18-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• yeah i kno, i was gonna add that hes not getting cut b/c of denny's injury but i was too lazy to edit it

Comment

• I saw the first pre season game and Poz was amazing.. how did he fare in the second one? i really like this guy

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                                I saw the first pre season game and Poz was amazing.. how did he fare in the second one? i really like this guy
                                He was pretty good. All the LBers that started (Poz, Ellison, Wire) impressed me and all made run stopping plays at the line. That's especially good to see from Ellison, who needs to be more of a force in addition to his pass defending skills.
                                Wire looks like he's made a great transition to LB, I love it. Smart guy with some good intensity.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information