This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    He was pretty good. All the LBers that started (Poz, Ellison, Wire) impressed me and all made run stopping plays at the line. That's especially good to see from Ellison, who needs to be more of a force in addition to his pass defending skills.
    Wire looks like he's made a great transition to LB, I love it. Smart guy with some good intensity.
    i didnt even know they moved Coy to linebacker... im pretty sure it will be Ellison Poz Crowell on opening day day though.. which isnt bad because i actualyl really like all 3

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      i didnt even know they moved Coy to linebacker... im pretty sure it will be Ellison Poz Crowell on opening day day though.. which isnt bad because i actualyl really like all 3
      For sure it will be, Coy is just the primary backup that started with Crowell out.

Comment

• We signed Al Wallace to fill our void at backup DE. A much needed move even if he ends up further down the depth chart later in the year.

Comment

• i heard Tyler Brayton might get cut...if so we need to sign him

Comment

• ya man, things arent looking good right now on the DL. Maybe I have just big assumptions, but im really tthinking that McCargo is going to blossom this year. No idea where this is coming from, but its just a feeling. Other than that Im banking on Schobel to be like last year, aswell as Kelsay the same. So knows at this point.

Pos has been looking GREAT. I am very pleased with that.

Comment

• NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Bills are preparing to sign DE Aaron Schobel to a massive contract extension.

Comment

• That would be sick if we could lock up Schobel. Definitely the difference maker on our defense.
                Anybody watching the game tonight? Moulds back in Buffalo. Makes me cringe seeing him in a Titans uniform.

Comment

• Our defense is awful. I know it won't work out, but I'm totally for letting Greer start.

Also, Fred Jackson is simply amazing. It's impossible not to love him, running hard and making guys miss like that, it's really refreshing.

One more thing - Derek Schouman. He's caught a few short passes the past two games and has seemed pretty hard to take down after the catch, realy stretching some good gains out of it. I'm a Cieslak fan but I'm really warming up to Schouman.

Comment

• http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...dpay_0825.html

Willis had 3, Henry had 9; Will the trend keep decreasing or can Lynch manage double digits?

Comment

• i dont understand the Jackson Hype, hes playing against 3rd stringers most of the time....

Youboty WILL be the number 2 this season...

and yay...(old news) we signed Al Wallace and extended Schobel

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                        i dont understand the Jackson Hype, hes playing against 3rd stringers most of the time....

Youboty WILL be the number 2 this season...

and yay...(old news) we signed Al Wallace and extended Schobel
                        What do you mean by hype?

He's been exciting and I hope he makes the team, but it's not like people are calling for great things from him. He's been impressive, even if it was against 3rd stringers. There's no hype, just praise for how good he's been in whatever time he's gotten.

Comment

• so yur gonna act like people on the buffalo bills message boards aren't acting as if Jackson is our future back?

[by hype, i meant by buffalo bills fans]

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            so yur gonna act like people on the buffalo bills message boards aren't acting as if Jackson is our future back?

[by hype, i meant by buffalo bills fans]
                            Well this is the only one I visit, and lately I've had half the posts in here, so no, I haven't seen people doing that. :)

Comment

• The exremly succesfull National Fantasy League is done its first season and is now looking for more participants.. its actaully really fun and pretty cool... please atleast check out the fantasy thread sign up.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• This is a far better explanation... thanks Buck

You guys should all go the Fantasy Section and sign up for the National Fantasy League Signups 2nd season. It's basically a simulation league and if you're unfamiliar with what that is. You create a player, make yourself or make someone up and you get to make up everything about him. Position, size, strengths, weaknesses, college. You will then be entered into the draft. It doesn't ask for a huge commitment. You can just sign up and check whenever you want. But if you're like me, you'll get attached and get really into it. Just go to that thread and signup, it explains everything in further detail. It'll be a lot of fun. If you have any further question about it just ask me.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information