Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pats get bye before Bills again

    August 27, 2007
    Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:55 PM ET | Link

    PATS GET BYE BEFORE BILLS AGAIN!: As I was making my way through the schedule to try to assess how many wins the Bills could secure this season I noticed that the Patriots, for what I believe is the fifth time in six years, will get the benefit of a bye before they play Buffalo. This year New England gets a bye in week 10 before coming to Buffalo to play the Bills in week 11 on Nov. 18. Super, just super.
    ---


    This is something I have noticed as well. Kind of lame.

    Comment


    • http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5138

      CUTS CUTS CUTS!!!

      Manning and Reggie Lewis kinda surprising but nothing really unexpected.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • In seperate cuts made to satisfy the NFL's 75 man limit, WR Felton Huggins, OT Walter Stith (simply huge, I really liked him), and everyones favorite local S Jon Corto, were cut. Also Aaron Merz was placed on the IR.

        Sorry McGee.



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Looking at other cuts made, I'd be ecstatic if Bills management would sign Marcus Maxey (cut by Chiefs), Mike Jones (cut by Chargers) or Orien Harris (Cut by Browns).
          Last edited by fischbowl; 08-28-2007, 03:34 PM.



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            In seperate cuts made to satisfy the NFL's 75 man limit, WR Felton Huggins, OT Walter Stith (simply huge, I really liked him), and everyones favorite local S Jon Corto, were cut. Also Aaron Merz was placed on the IR.

            Sorry McGee.
            It's ok. He's still no Jim Leonhard.

            Comment


            • as long as my boy thad washington doesnt get cut...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                as long as my boy thad washington doesnt get cut...
                Stamer's better :)

                Comment


                • The Bills and the Bulls in the same night! Hooray for name similarity and general awesomeness/perennial ineptitude!

                  Comment


                  • Rejoice!
                    Brad Butler is the starting RG!
                    He's looked the best to me and I really like the move.

                    also - Ellison is out indefinitely with his high ankle sprain. This puts Coy into the lineup. He had a good preseason, let's see how he does. I think he's transitioned very well so far.

                    Comment


                    • WASHINGTON GOT CUT...

                      he better be on the practice squad

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Rejoice!
                        Brad Butler is the starting RG!
                        He's looked the best to me and I really like the move.

                        also - Ellison is out indefinitely with his high ankle sprain. This puts Coy into the lineup. He had a good preseason, let's see how he does. I think he's transitioned very well so far.
                        Oh man, any word on how long Ellison is out for. I just dont feel safe with Coy at WLB. I dont think hes big enough or strong enough.

                        Comment


                        • "It's not good. It's going to be a while," coach Dick Jauron said Sunday.

                          I understand the worry about Coy, but it's not like we weren't already working with an undersized LB with Ellison. We might miss his coverage skills a bit though, even if Coy has been a safety throughout his pro career.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            "It's not good. It's going to be a while," coach Dick Jauron said Sunday.

                            I understand the worry about Coy, but it's not like we weren't already working with an undersized LB with Ellison. We might miss his coverage skills a bit though, even if Coy has been a safety throughout his pro career.
                            Ya thats right. But i just dont feel safe with Coy trying to play the run too.

                            Comment


                            • we should sign darnell bing

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                                we should sign darnell bing
                                I would, but I dont think we need anymore help at S. I never even knew he was cut. Someone wil jump on him pretty quickley.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information