Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Dhani Jones? Whats the deal with him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Jon Alston was also cut. I was reading about him, and it said that he would fit very well in a cover-2 defense. He was drafted in the 3rd round last year. What do you think about him too?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• john alston???
        on madden his overall is 74...and if u move him to DE..it becomes a 92 lol

bing can also play OLB

so bing or alston ill be happy with

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
          john alston???
          on madden his overall is 74...and if u move him to DE..it becomes a 92 lol

bing can also play OLB

so bing or alston ill be happy with
          lol, lets sign him, convert him to a DE, and trade him for a run-stuffing DT.

If only we could to that

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            lol, lets sign him, convert him to a DE, and trade him for a run-stuffing DT.

If only we could to that
            lol, yeah i when ever i start a franchise with a horrible team, i always use him as trade bait

Comment

• Jason Webster is the starter, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Jason Webster is the starter, correct?
                As of now, yes. But if anything from the preseason carries over (which it never does with Jabari), then Greer can easily overtake him.

Comment

• Marshawn Lynch isn't hitting the holes fast enough. I hope he picks it up soon because I'd hate to label him a bust

Comment

• are u serious?
                    Lynch is running hard

i hope Everett is alright.....serious injury there

Comment

• Looks like Derek Schouman might be called up for week 2 as a 3rd TE

Comment

• I spoke way too soon about Lynch. I apologize

Comment

• I didn't expect us to be able to pass too well on Denver but still. Lee Evans needs to get the ball more. 2 catches for 5 yards!?

Comment

• Huge collapse by the defense in the last two minutes to lose that game for us. if we can't win these games then I have to think we're going 5-11 this year. I'm so mad right now. At least John McCargo got a sack today

Comment

• well Lee Evans will be the reason i lose my fantasy game today....

our offense (aside from Lynch) looked like an absolute Joke today
                              esp the blocking...or the lack of blocking

Comment

• Good game today. Both teams made some mistakes, but both teams had guys show flashes. You guys appear to have a S.T.U.D. in Lynch. That TD, and his 4th down run were spectacular. I wasn't a huge fan going into the draft of his, I mean, I thought he would be good, but not amazing. Now I'm not so sure. He looked great out there. Kept pounding it in and punishing our D. I wouldn't be too worried about the rest of the season, Denver is always good at those last minute drives, and it's not like Lee Evans is gonna be shut down like that again. I don't know if either of these teams will make a lot of noise, but I see .500 or 9-7 in the Bills future and somewhere between 8-8 and 10-6 for us.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information