This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    PS. SuperKevin I dont like the quote under your sig. What thread is that from?
    Don't worry about it. I'm getting rid of it soon anyway

Comment

• So how about McGee doing his best impression of Kiwaukee today...

Comment

• Anyone forsee us combing the practice squads for some OLB help now that we are down to our 3rd string OLB in Haggan?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Anyone forsee us combing the practice squads for some OLB help now that we are down to our 3rd string OLB in Haggan?
          YUP! Sure do!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            YUP! Sure do!!
            The only signifigant practice squad player I can see us considering is Jon Alston off the Raiders practice squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              The only signifigant practice squad player I can see us considering is Jon Alston off the Raiders practice squad.
              when did they get Alston?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• K i may be behind but what happend to ellison?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• I'm actually quite pleased with the game although I would have perfered a win. I was real concerned that Lynch might just be a flop after the preseason but that concern is gone. He's going to be special.
                  We still need to upgrade the OL and WR positions but staying with Denver, a playoff contender bodes well for this young team's future.
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    K i may be behind but what happend to ellison?
                    Got hurt in the preseason

Comment

• Well, I guess what that woman at the Denny's I went to was telling the truth about Kevin Everitt. Heres the update.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7207544

Comment

• I really hope that most of this is precautionary and Everett walks again, that would be too sad.

Comment

• god i sure hope everet is ok my prayers will be with him

Comment

• Crazy scenario here guys. How would you all feel moving John Wendling to backup OLB while Coy Wire is out? Both play a very similar style of aggressive play. Then you call preseason and training camp star Jon Corto up to backup Jim Leonhard

Comment

• my thoughts and prayers are with kevin everett and his family. u never want to imagine something like this could happen playin the game of football and im sure its shocking to many of us.

Comment

• Hi just want pay sympathy to you **** and especially Kevin Everett.. I just so sad to see some thing like that happen, no matter who it is.. Just hope he comes back from this nasty injury, even though it's not looking good..
                                Kevin you are in my prayers.. Keep fighting!!!

"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." Vince Lombardi GBP coach SB I & II
                                R.I.P Reggie White 26-12-04

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information