• Show
Clear All

• man, i wanna see Wendling start at safety,
    and at OLB, i wanna see Haggan....

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      man, i wanna see Wendling start at safety,
      and at OLB, i wanna see Haggan....
      I don't think Wendling's coverage skills are good enough yet to throw him in as a starting safety but his run stopping abilities could make him a valuable OLB while we are thin

Comment

• thats tru, his nfl draft profile says he could play at OLB in a cover2/tampa2 defense

Comment

• LaMont Thompson is still available at S. Who else is available?

BTW, I want to see more of Haggan and LB. He seemed to have a pretty good game on sunday

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I'm dead serious. If The coaching staff wants to make the smart move Wendling will play backup OLB and we'll search the practice squads for a valuable young safety

Comment

• Has Wendling ever played LB? Such as in HS or College?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                Has Wendling ever played LB? Such as in HS or College?
                At Wyoming he played at the line of scrimmage a lot and was mainly used in run support

Comment

• We mine as well try him out then.

BTW, How long are Wire/Webster out for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    We mine as well try him out then.

BTW, How long are Wire/Webster out for?
                    No idea. I'll try to find out

Comment

• i think webster is out for the year...he broke his arm......

looks like he was a bad pickup something i kept saying on the Buffalo Bills MB all offseason, but everyone flamed me for it....

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                        i think webster is out for the year...he broke his arm......

looks like he was a bad pickup something i kept saying on the Buffalo Bills MB all offseason, but everyone flamed me for it....
                        As much as I want to doubt anyone thinking Webster was a great pickup, there is no place quite like the BB message board for snap judgments with no intellectual basis. I only pop in sporadically, but I usually am able to find a good handful of posts that drive me away for a while.

Comment

• Alright, in the midst of all the injuries ther have been a few tarnsactions going on.

We brought in Michael Gaines earlier and then brought back Murphy.
                          Simpson and Everett on IR
                          We now have released Eric Powell (meaning only Schobel, Kelsay, and Neil are our DE's right now).

We have two open spots on the roster. We currently only have 3 DE and 5 LB active. Denney I still have no idea what his timetable is to return. Most of our hurt guys are out indefinitely and I'm not sure what to expect, but we have room to make a move.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Alright, in the midst of all the injuries ther have been a few tarnsactions going on.

We brought in Michael Gaines earlier and then brought back Murphy.
                            Simpson and Everett on IR
                            We now have released Eric Powell (meaning only Schobel, Kelsay, and Neil are our DE's right now).

We have two open spots on the roster. We currently only have 3 DE and 5 LB active. Denney I still have no idea what his timetable is to return. Most of our hurt guys are out indefinitely and I'm not sure what to expect, but we have room to make a move.
                            Its official. Heard on WGR a little while ago that Ko Simpson and Jason Webster were put on IR. Man, thats a huge blow. Here comes Youboty. To be honest, I think he'll be allright. I would have been satisfied with him starting last week.

Comment

• Webster part is news to me, so make that 3 open spots. Swanson brought back up, maybe? I'm not sure who's available or what we're looking for.

Comment

• We should consider signing Nick Greisen to a contract if we're looking for another OLB. He's a guy who was starting only a few years ago and now is still a free agent.

Bryan Scott is a player who comes to mind as a safety we could sign as well

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information