Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did indeed sign Scott, as well as DE Copeland Bryan.
    Full roster now, I guess.

And from what I've heard, and probably most of you have as well since we're all up on CB's blog, DiGiorgio might start on the weak side.

Comment

• Ok I'm a realist so I'm not expecting any sort of miracle win over Pittsburgh this week. Our defense is incredibly thin at this point and I don't think we have the defensive speed to hang with Willie Parker and Santonio Holmes. My only hopes are for another positive performance from Marshawn Lynch and for Lee Evans to have at least 6 catches and 80 yards

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Ok I'm a realist so I'm not expecting any sort of miracle win over Pittsburgh this week. Our defense is incredibly thin at this point and I don't think we have the defensive speed to hang with Willie Parker and Santonio Holmes. My only hopes are for another positive performance from Marshawn Lynch and for Lee Evans to have at least 6 catches and 80 yards
        I met Marshawn Lynch at Mckinley Mall last night. That was sick. The manis JACKED!!! His shoulder are huge. never pictured him to be that big.

Comment

• did you get his autograph? Or did you just walk by him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• With Webster officially on IR, Bills sign LB Leon Joe, who is familiar with Fewell.

Comment

• Has anyone ever seen Joe play?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                Has anyone ever seen Joe play?
                He used to play for University of Maryland

Comment

• We SUCKED today. WTF is going on?

Comment

• easy, our offense cannot sustain drives, forcing our defense on the field for too long

Actually, im aiming for the #1 overal pick, and the QB from Kentucky (woodsen)

Comment

• what about Brohm? I dont really watch college football much (I plan on watching more), but what are each of their assets and flaws? (woodson and brohm)

Comment

• Whhaaaaaaaaaat??

QB? First round? Not a chance. Even if JP does absolutely terrible his whole year, it's still not going to happen. There's a very simple reason for this, I'd expect you all to know what it is.

And no, it is not OK to root for us to lose.

Comment

• more rebuilding?

Comment

• "It" has a name.

Comment

• Trent Edwards?
                              i dont see him being the future imo

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                                Trent Edwards?
                                i dont see him being the future imo
                                He's a good enough option to be the future to not draft a first round QB this coming draft. He was first day QB, we loved how late we got him, and he has done nothing but impress. The Bills don't share the same feelings that you do on our need for a QB, I promise.

On that note, let's go JP! Prove them all wrong!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information