Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow we are terrible. wtf is wrong with our play calling???

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• How serious is JP's injury? Without him I think we have a very strong chance of going 1-15 with our only win being at home against Miami. Wouldn't it be our luck as Bills fans that the one year we get the #1 pick, there isn't a single player of need worth taking #1 overall.

Comment

• Thats about it... there is really no one i can see us taking... i mean we took our RB last year... so McFadden is outta the picture... we "Upgraded" our oline so baker or long is unlikly... Dorsey? Campbell... whot he hell could we even take?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Positions of need

WR
          CB

potentially needs

LE
          DT
          QB
          TE

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            Positions of need

WR
            CB

potentially needs

LE
            DT
            QB
            TE
            petentially? seriously i would move that up near the top.. or DTs are terrible

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              petentially? seriously i would move that up near the top.. or DTs are terrible
              Well, McCargo has done pretty well

Comment

• I really want a top TE. A guy who can catch and block really well would be outstanding, it would have to be 2nd round, though.

Comment

• Just so you know, I know pretty much nothing about these players.

QB: Brohm, Woodson
                  WR: Sweed, Doucet, Bowman (who else would be a good possession WR?)
                  TE: Who's a good recieving TE?
                  DE: Can someone please fill in some names for the rest of these?
                  DT:
                  OLB:
                  CB:

Comment

• our dT's dont suck at bad as everyone thinks....
                    they are one of the solid spots on the defense

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                      our dT's dont suck at bad as everyone thinks....
                      they are one of the solid spots on the defense
                      They're also the only healthy position on our D.

We were without 5 starters from our back 7 when Poz went out. When Youboty cramped up, we were also without our top backups at LB and CB.

Comment

• I dont know what to say. Really dont. I will have something to say tomorrow after I think about it.

Comment

• I still love lynch, and he was my favorite college player all last year and i think hes gonna be great for you guys. I wanted to check in to see what the deal with Poz was, i heard rumors of broken forearm? Hopefully not cause he seems like a good kid. Anyways, i don't think ull go 1-15 like previously said, you guys always take atleast one from us. I am really excited to see Schobel go agianst d'brick, because he made brick look overwhelmed a bunch of the time last year (brick has a harder time with the more powerful bullrusher type of DE's) and i think it will be a big test whether brick is improving or not.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            I dont know what to say. Really dont. I will have something to say tomorrow after I think about it.
                            Admit it, you're happy. PATS FAN!
                            Last edited by SuperMcGee; 09-23-2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Admit it, you're happy. PATS FAN!

Sorry, it's how I cope.
                              haha, well I am happy they won. And I look at it from two sides. I look at the PAtriots wining, and then the Bills losing. I will post my thoughts tomorrow some time. I just dont feel like writing them now. Especially being in Bills country where I really feel for the Bills and plus they hung with NE for the first quarter. Ill speak my mind soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                                I still love lynch, and he was my favorite college player all last year and i think hes gonna be great for you guys. I wanted to check in to see what the deal with Poz was, i heard rumors of broken forearm? Hopefully not cause he seems like a good kid. Anyways, i don't think ull go 1-15 like previously said, you guys always take atleast one from us. I am really excited to see Schobel go agianst d'brick, because he made brick look overwhelmed a bunch of the time last year (brick has a harder time with the more powerful bullrusher type of DE's) and i think it will be a big test whether brick is improving or not.
                                Yes, Pos broke his forearm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information