• We just cant stay healthy:|

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Am I able to say to anyone.....

I TOLD YOU SO!

good win today

Comment

• McCargo

Did McCargo Play, I was not able to watch the game and he did not appear in the box scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by marv levy's older brother View Post
          Did McCargo Play, I was not able to watch the game and he did not appear in the box scores.
          Yes sir. He didnt look bad either. Once again he got upfeild, and made some pays in the backfield. He did a good job. Im beginnig to think that we shouldn't think of DT in the first round.

Comment

• He's the only impressive DT on our team. Everyone else is pretty bad...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• yeah mccargo has showed alot of flashes early in the season

as for Greer lookin pretty good
              along with Peters

Comment

• Peters has looked good, but he seems to have a false start or two every game.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I really really hope Leonhard is not out long. Scott starting :/

In lighter news, Jabari earned AFC DPOW honors. Because he rules!

Comment

• Who's starting at SS if Donte is at FS?

Comment

• Bills strenght of schedule

At the start of the season it was .539, it is now down to .500. I thought it would be lower, but it would be interesting to see if it trends lower over the next few games.
                      I want to say they can go 8 and 8 but I wont. I see 3 easier games, (Miami, and the jets) but if Edwards wins one game against a team with a decent defense and winning record, then he will have exceeded my expectations for the team this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        Who's starting at SS if Donte is at FS?
                        SCott. eww :(

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Just heard on ESPN Radio that Peerless Price is out for the season. Geez.

Dear injury bug nesting in the Bills locker room,

Get lost, you twerp. I'm going to kill you with a flamethrower.

Sincerely,

Geo
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Can't believe it, I really didn't even know there was a problem with Peerless.

This leaves us with 4 WR, one of them being Sam Aiken, who really shouldn't be on the field if not for special teams.

EDIT- make that 9 on the IR, forgot about Harrison.

Comment

• Were gonan have as many guys on the I.R this year by the end of the season as the winless bucs did back in the day.. wow this is terrible

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• here's the link to the article. He's having surgery on his neck

WR: Evans
                                WR: Reed
                                WR: Parrish
                                WR: Aiken
                                WR: ????

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information