This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
    On the Buffalo Bills official boards I'm hearing theres no snow in Lancaster, which is 5 miles of the stadium. It's going to be in the 20s-30s and theres a 30% chance of snow. But it should be rainy, cold, windy and nasty -- I LIKE IT!
    me too. Lets show those Cali boys why football shouldn't be played in SoCal. :D
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• GOOOOO BILLSSSSSSSS. if we can pull this one off then .500 it is. A push for the wildcard? not likely lol but we are turning it around.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTBUFFALO
        GOOOOO BILLSSSSSSSS. if we can pull this one off then .500 it is. A push for the wildcard? not likely lol but we are turning it around.
        IF we can beat the Chargers, theres no reason we shouldn't be able to win out. BUT thats a huge IF.

BILLS INACTIVES: CB Ashton Youboty, RB Shaud Williams, S Matt Bowen, OL Tutan Reyes, TE Matt Murphy, DE Eric Powell, DT Jason Jefferson.

CHARGERS INACTIVES: FS Marlon McCree, CB Cletis Gordon, RB Michael Turner, T Roman Oben, WR Greg Camarillo, TE Ryan Krause, DE Luis Castillo.

Comment

• No Castillo or Turner today. McCree inactive also. Hope this helps (not that we need it 8) )

Comment

• here we come!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We're Coming Back Bitches!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• what was Juaron thinking taking that time out before the review?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                  what was Juaron thinking taking that time out before the review?
                  That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Then our D taking a nap and letting them put together an 8 min drive that took the clock from 11 to 3 mins.

Ugh, a 24-21 loss. 5-7.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
                    what was Juaron thinking taking that time out before the review?
                    That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Then our D taking a nap and letting them put together an 8 min drive that took the clock from 11 to 3 mins.

Ugh, a 24-21 loss. 5-7.

:(
                    Jauron didnt take the TO, Losman did... as the coaches debated on if to review the play or not, the clock ticked down and no play was called in.

Comment

• for anyone that saw, how bad was the uncalled PI on Reed on 3rd down on our second last drive (the one before Tomlinson's 2nd TD)?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        for anyone that saw, how bad was the uncalled PI on Reed on 3rd down on our second last drive (the one before Tomlinson's 2nd TD)?
                        That was garbage, I don't even think the ball got tipped and if it did Number 25 of San Diego was making contact with him from behind before it got there.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                          for anyone that saw, how bad was the uncalled PI on Reed on 3rd down on our second last drive (the one before Tomlinson's 2nd TD)?
                          That was garbage, I don't even think the ball got tipped and if it did Number 25 of San Diego was making contact with him from behind before it got there.
                          well, if it did get tipped, contact is allowed. I couldnt see clearly if it was tipped from what I saw so i cant kill the official for that one. Anyway, we played well and in the 2nd half we showed that we can play with anyone, so all in all it was a good week even though we didnt get the w.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                            Originally posted by DWhitner20
                            well, if it did get tipped, contact is allowed. I couldnt see clearly if it was tipped from what I saw so i cant kill the official for that one. Anyway, we played well and in the 2nd half we showed that we can play with anyone, so all in all it was a good week even though we didnt get the w.
                            It's just dissapointing we showed up late.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
                              Originally posted by DWhitner20
                              It's just dissapointing we showed up late.
                              be proud that we showed up. Last year we lost BIG. A couple weeks ago I would of said that this was another blowout. just think SD has been racking up points, as the highest scoring team in the league.. and the Bills were an onside kick, or a pass interference call from having a chance to go to overtime.

Comment

• Things I liked:
                                J.P. Losman
                                21/37, 2 TDs 2 INTs, 184 yards
                                6 runs, 26 yards - two for 1st downs

He didn't curl up into a ball after starting out bad, he made up for his mistakes.

Josh Reed
                                4 catches, 50 yards
                                3 Of his catches were for 1st downs on 3rd downs, his catch that wasnt for a 1st down was only one yard shy

Nate Clements, he played with fire and was in on a lot of tackles and had some very nice breakups. We need to show him the money.

Miami lost too

Things I didn't like:

Willis McGahee
                                16 carries for 26 yards and 1 TD, 1 catch for 1 yard

Anthony Thomas
                                2 carries for 11 yards, 4 catches for 33 yards

:?

What also bugs me is the 1st down we could have had if Willis just ran foward but he decided to dance around and got tackled short. Willis is good but his style bugs me, I don't think he's anything more than average, he pussyfoots around too much and dosen't hit the hole. I think we should of given A-Train a few more carries.

LaDainian Tomlinson
                                28 carries, 178 yards and 2 TDs

LT absolutley murdered us.

Antonio Gates
                                7 catches, 90 yards and a TD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information