Next years Head Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next years Head Coach

Assuming Fox is gone, which at this point I don't feel is much of a stretch, who do you want to take his place?

I'm sure Cowher's name will get mentioned, but who beyond him is on your short list?

Originally posted by JPF View Post
    Assuming Fox is gone, which at this point I don't feel is much of a stretch, who do you want to take his place?

I'm sure Cowher's name will get mentioned, but who beyond him is on your short list?
    I really think that the list will only include previous head coaches.

Cowher
    Shanahan
    Billick

I don't want any of them though.

I can't say that I know of any rookie head coach prospects right now. I would probably prefer that we get someone new and start completely new.

Comment

Leslie Frazier (Vikes DC) will likely be a hot name next off-season.

A few Dolphin fans I've talked to seem to think that Parcells thinks highly of Todd Bowles (Dolphins DB coach & asst head coach) as a prospect.

I've seen Brian Kelly (U of Cincinnati Head Coach) mentioned some places, though with Saban & Petrino doing what they did he'd likely have to overcome a lot of doubt about college coaches.

Kirk Ferentz always seems to be a name you hear mentioned but he never seems interested in leaving Iowa.

Jason Garrett was a hot name last year, but I question a lot of his play calling decisions.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information