No announcement yet.

Panthers Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not digging these 6th rounders so far. The Baylor WR sounds like a TC cut and Pugh is a no name from a big time conference - those guys never work out for us

edit: and we took Tony Pike lmao

Comment

Not so hot on our last three 6th rounders, why did we draft Pike, I though Cantwell was gonna be No.3, idk but I guess we got a top 5 qb prospect in round 6, Kiper seems to like the Baylor WR we got he was a good high school player that never reached potential in college. The CB out of Texas A&M was a productive starter there, but couldn't find much info on him.

Really hope we take Dickerson/Selvie/Barnes with our two 7th rounders

Comment

The CB out of Utah we took with our first 7th Rounder runs a 4.44 40 and 37.5 vert jump, so seems like a decent athlete

with picks #249 and UDFA's I would like us to end up with............
        TE Dorin Dickerson, Pittsburgh
        OT Selvish Capers, West Virginia
        DE George Selvie, South Florida
        WR Danario Alexander, Missouri
        WR Freddie Barnes, Bowling Green

I also would like to see a young rookie kicker come in, someone like Tiffin from Alabama or the Texas kicker Lawerance

Comment

im not a fan of Greg Hardy but i love that we got him in the 6th round, i know he was injured alot but i think he can turn out to be a solid NFL starter in a few years if he can stay healthy. i really wish wed have gotten a Cam Thomas in the 4th but i like Norwood alot, hes someone i had going in the early to mid 2nd so again great value pick that also adds a little more competition for the spot Diggs vacated. Ive always liked Pike but i dont really understand why we had to take him over...idk anyone? i stil wish wed have grabbed Everson Griffen though id have loved to see him in a Panther uniform

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information