David Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Carr

Just curious, how would you guys feel if we traded say a conditional 2008 pick for him?

He's the complete antithesis of Delhomme

How about we just get a guy who doesnt suck instead of going for the opposite end of the spectrum

ps He's probably better than Harrington, though a hell of a lot more expensive

Comment

I would wait until he is released, sign him to a much less expensive contract, have him sit behind Delhomme for a season and learn the offense at Davidson's side, and prepare him to start next season.

Comment

He just got released.

Comment

From what Ive heard he wants to go somewhere that he can start/has a chance to start, so we're after Minnesota, Oakland and Miami on the list. I'm not too upset about it, to be honest

Comment

I'd love Carr, I think he got a lot of blame for things outside his control. Given a fresh start, he could become a quality (not sensational) starter.

Comment

Carr's in town today. Im indifferent towards signing him

Comment

I personally would rather have Carr than Harrington, although Carr will probably cost more. Carr has played with less talent on offense than Harrington, yet has posted better numbers.

Sig by DLS42

Comment

Originally posted by FirstAndGoal View Post
                  I personally would rather have Carr than Harrington, although Carr will probably cost more. Carr has played with less talent on offense than Harrington, yet has posted better numbers.
                  As would I.

Carr needs to be given a chance, let him show you what he can do in a practice. He wasn't in a position to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                    As would I.

Carr needs to be given a chance, let him show you what he can do in a practice. He wasn't in a position to succeed.
                    Carr has always been a workout warrior/practice player...he always impresses...just in the heat of the battle...he struggles at times.

Comment

Delhomme is 32 years old, we have to think in a new QB. Yes, we can wait for the next draft, but i think that Carr is a good option.

Comment

NFL Network reporting David Carr will decide between Panthers and Seahawks by tomorrow

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got 'em.

Comment

Now for the details of the contract...

edit: Two years, still no word on cost
                            Last edited by SchizophrenicBatman; 04-06-2007, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Nice move, I think Carr could generate some excitement in the fanbase. Hopefully, this will also help inspire some better play from Jake Delhomme and our offensive line.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information