• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout article on John Beck's private

workout for the Panthers.

http://panthers.scout.com/2/629354.html

Intreresting, I'd rather kolb though.

Comment

I would actually like Beck in the 4th or 5th. He's athletic, intelligent, and deadly ACCURATE (hear that, Jake?). His percentage rate was almost 70% and he had 32 TD's and only 8 INT's last year. All the cries about his lack of arm strength are grossly misinformed (as you can see here)

btw, this is his memorable TD pass against Utah.

Comment

So he can throw the ball 10 yds shorter than russell, is more accurate and well polished than russell to. I really like Beck as a prospect, he is a little bit older but he is more mature and i think very smart. He would be a nice fit in Carolina but I think they will get someone a little younger, Stanton, Edwards or Kolb IMO. I really wouldnt mind the Steelers getting Beck, I think he would be a positive influence on Ben as well as push Ben to be the best he can.

Comment

After reading the article, it whets my apatite for the Draft. From Beck's quotes, he seems to be mature, and smart. He's a perfectionist, yet has Farve/Delhomme tendencies...that kind of raises a red flag. He'd be interesting to watch in the preseason. Who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers did pick him since he's worked out with them, and we haven't worked out a lot of people to my knowledge.

Comment

John Beck is gonna be a steal. Mark it down. He may need a couple of years before he can see the field, but Im tellin ya, this kid is gonna be a steal. He has Drew Brees written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              John Beck is gonna be a steal. Mark it down. He may need a couple of years before he can see the field, but Im tellin ya, this kid is gonna be a steal. He has Drew Brees written all over him.
              yeah, he seems similar in style. We need a new guy to by Davidson's "guy"

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I agree. He doesn't have as much hype surrounding him as the big school guys, but he is a player.

At the end of the day, I believe he will be the 3rd or 4th QB taken in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information