Spanish Panthers Fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Panthers Fan

Hi! I'm a spanish Panthers fan! (i'm not the only one but...). I don't know too much about football, and i don't have many ways of have information about Carolina Panthers in spanish. I would like that you can help me to know things about this team. Thanks.

PS Sorry for my english

Hablo espanol muy poco. ?Que quieres saber?

Your english is pretty good by the way. Probably a lot better than my spanish

Comment

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/nfl/...house?team=car

There's ESPN's website for the Panthers in Spanish. As far as the offseason, you really haven't missed much. We lost a solid back-up in Chris Draft and signed mostly back-ups and special-teamers in free agency.

We have a new offensive coordinator, Jeff Davidson. He previously was the New England Patriots' offensive line coach throughout their championship years. It'll be interesting to see what he does.

Comment

I'm interested in draft. First, i read that we'll choose a TE (Greg Olsen), now, i read that we'll choose a S (Reggie Nelson). I think it's better to choose a S, but with the new offensive coordinator maybe we use more the tight end. What do you think? How good it's Reggie Nelson? it's imposible to choose LaRon Landry with a 14th pick? Gracias

Comment

Yeah, our new offensive coordinator has already made it known that he wants the tight end to have a much larger role in the offense. Seems like he wants to take the focus off of Steve Smith and spread the ball around.

If LaRon Landry is available at #14, he is the pick without a doubt in my mind. He is someone who can start immediately and take over the job as leader of the secondary in his second season.

If Landry isn't available, I think we would take Greg Olsen ahead of Reggie Nelson. Olsen is alot like Jeremy Shockey, minus the on-the-field attitude and off-the-field antics.

One of them will be available at #14 and I believe after the first round either Landry or Olsen will be a Panther.

Comment

Hello I´m spanish of Spain. 8)

Me registrado solo para contestar al post, llevaba tiempo queriendo hacerlo y ya ves, encontré un buen motivo.

Es bonito ver compatriotas pantheriles xD

Comment

Hola.. yo soy de Mexico

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information