No announcement yet.

Carolina Panthers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, know that all Packers fans are rooting for you this week.

Comment

• http://panthers.scout.com/2/601711.html

That is why people though we would be in the superbowl, look at all that talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn
        http://panthers.scout.com/2/601711.html

That is why people though we would be in the superbowl, look at all that talent.
        From the first article of 'Pointing the Finger':
        Jake Delhomme has more come back from behind wins from 2003-present than any other QB in the NFL during that span. How come the Panthers can score (or could in the past) when they need to? The answer is because Delhomme calls his own plays in the two minute drill -- not Henning.
        Why isn't he gone yet?

Sig by DLS42

Comment

• Honestly the three largest problems this year have been

1. Turnover Differential. +19 last year to -9 this year.

2. Playing field position "a punt is not a bad play" when we have one of the worst special teams units in the league outside of Kasay of Baker

3. Bad OL/QB play

Comment

• This is how we should have used our runningbacks all season.

I really didn't like the fact that the FOX announcers defended Dan Henning with his play-calling today. "Conservative? I wouldn't call taking your quarterback off the field on third down conservative." That's because we never did that play before today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustJoe2k5
              This is how we should have used our runningbacks all season.

I really didn't like the fact that the FOX announcers defended Dan Henning with his play-calling today. "Conservative? I wouldn't call taking your quarterback off the field on third down conservative." That's because we never did that play before today.

Taking your QB off the field an running on third and 5 isn't conservative lmao.

That was the most conservative game ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn
                Originally posted by JustJoe2k5

Progress was made. Usually, when we aren't able to run the football we still run the football on third and long. Today, we saw what worked and we kept with it. Threw in the trick play with the direct snap and it worked time after time. They should try and play the entire game against New Orleans without a quarterback on the field, perhaps that is the answer to our troubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustJoe2k5
                  Originally posted by ShutDwn
                  Originally posted by JustJoe2k5

Progress was made. Usually, when we aren't able to run the football we still run the football on third and long. Today, we saw what worked and we kept with it. Threw in the trick play with the direct snap and it worked time after time. They should try and play the entire game against New Orleans without a quarterback on the field, perhaps that is the answer to our troubles.
                  yeah. But it was Atlanta, and we have done that to them before...

Also, we have two QBs unable to progress off the first WR and too a second option.

Comment

• Fun game to watch, liked the gameplan

I'm still not very happy with how we were 1 score up the whole game and a penalty away from being tied. Atlanta made some adjustments in the 2nd half, we didnt...which has killed us all year. Crossman really needs to be fired and Henning isnt off the hotseat yet. Ill stop the complaining there though since we won and its christmas :D

I hope to see some Baz action next week if Delhomme isnt back!

Comment

• a 10-3 win doesn't erase a thirty point loss.

Comment

• How sad is the NFC that as lousy as we've played this year that we're still in the playoff hunt?

Comment

• yea we still have a chance

Win vs the Aints
                          Skins beat the Giants
                          Bears beat the Packers

Comment

• I actually like our chances. It is very possible that the Bears and Redskins beat the Packers and Giants. It is also very possible that the Saints will play their backups for most of the game. If we can win, we're in. If we can't defeat the Saints' backups, then we don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

Comment

• Anyone heard any update on Dan Morgan recently? I would hate to enter next season with him still a question mark. I wouldn't want the team to spend a first-round draft pick on a middle linebacker, just for Morgan to return healthy and our draft pick to hardly see the field. I also wouldn't want the team to neglect the middle linebacker position in the offseason and then Morgan retires or decides to sit the year out during training camp.

At this point, I think Patrick Willis will be our first-round draft pick.

Comment

• The reason Ive been all over Willis is because while he's best fit as a MLB he could probably play outside pretty well too so it works out perfect with our Morgan situation

Realistically, I think the team banks on Morgan coming back AGAIN and ignores the need at LB (going with Anderson and TD outside, resigning Draft and getting another scrub as depth)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information