Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thule
    Originally posted by D-Unit
    Did Julius Peppers play last week? He didn't show up on the stat sheet or put up any points for my fantasy team. Is he ok?
    He didn't get hurt...but he attracted about all 5 OL which lead to the success of everyone else. Sucks fantasy wise....but has to feel good being a panthers fans and having everyone contribute.
    Yeah, basically. He defended a few passes, and was held on almost every play as usual.

Comment

If any of you live in the Raleigh area, I just want to let you know that I hate Ned Barnett. what a prick

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
        If any of you live in the Raleigh area, I just want to let you know that I hate Ned Barnett. what a prick

I don't live there, or know who that is. Care to explain?

Comment

He's a sportswriter, possibly a Hurricanes beat writer, and last year during the NHL playoffs they ran his article in The Buffalo News, and he was basically like "Sabres fans are stupid, Lindy Ruff is not a great coach, the sabres only won because of lame excuse blah blah bllha..." He was just really arrogant and ignorant, and probably mad because Sabres chants were loudly heard in his own arena.

Comment

I got school at NC State but I havent read anything by Barnett (cuz I dont really follow the NHL that well...and my team is the Rangers, not the Canes) but I do know that just about every beat writer in this state is a moron so it wouldnt surprise me if a Canes writer was too

Comment

So, it kind of seems like the defense is coming together, all after that dinner they had. I am kind of skeptical though, we haven't really played any super teams yet though

Comment

The linebackers just stopped playing like ass and Mike Rucker decided he didnt want to get cut at the end of the year

Comment

jus came to wish u guys g/l and hopefully steve smith will keep it under 300 yards
                  RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Same here, hope for a good game.

I wouldnt worry about your teams recent struggles today. The Panthers always suck vs the Skins and vs question mark QBs

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman
                      The linebackers just stopped playing like ass and Mike Rucker decided he didnt want to get cut at the end of the year
                      Rucker also didn't have to go up against Pace, that could have helped a little. lol

hopefully we get the same energy level

Comment

Jake isn't taking us anywhere. Way to inconsistent and he can't handle any pressure.

Neither is our offense and defensive scheme.

Comment

**** Delhomme

**** Gamble

**** Henning

**** this team

Comment

Delhomme cannot handle any pressure. Pathetic.

Once again, I was right.

Comment

So could we be seeing a QB addressed in Round 1, maybe a Troy Smith or a Drew Stanton?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                                So could we be seeing a QB addressed in Round 1, maybe a Troy Smith or a Drew Stanton?
                                Well, we should, but I don't know what to expect. This team is to ******* loyal to anyone they have no matter how bad. (see our coordinators)

Smith yes, Stanton no.

Stanton reminds me of Delhomme.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information