No announcement yet.

Carolina Panthers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw you guys got Eron RIley, is he on your 53 man roster? I was real high on him when he was at Baltimore, He is a freak. His workout # are comparable to DHB, and he was 2nd team all-acc when DHB was HM.

Comment

• He was on our practice squad. He was released 4 days after he was signed.

Comment

• http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...g-nowhere-fast

literally read it and weep.

Comment

• So Matt Moore is the starter again. Yay!

/sarcasm

Comment

• Nobody is going to be doing anything special with our receivers and the oline forgetting how to run block.

Fox already has a foot out the door.

Comment

• I think that last sentence you said is the key. It wouldn't surprise me if he's already started packing his office up...

Comment

• Holy crap...a win AND Gettis further emerges as the front runner for the #2 WR spot (assuming we believe Smitty holds up much longer as the #1).

Still see issues with the play calling, the talent on the d-line, and the hole that is RG (though Schwartz did do better today than Bernadeau). Be interesting to see how we do against the Rams next week and if the momentum continues.

Comment

• the OLine is really a disaster. Garry Williams was 3rd string for a reason and Schwartz a back up for a reason. I still don't think Gross is earning his paychecks and Jeff King was trash today (his poor blocking lead to 2 turnovers from what I could tell)

but hey, we won! no 0-16!

Now put Jimmy Checkdown back in so we don't ruin our top 5 pick

Comment

• Schwartz did better than Bernadeau has sad to say.

Comment

• Matt Moore was ok, that INT would have been death for us had we been playing a good team.

But I really only care about Mr. Gettis and even Lafell made some plays!

I'm not expecting that out of them every day but seriously, when was the last time you've seen someone other than Smith go 100+ and two TDs? I know he dropped one but he has enough understanding to run a double move as a rookie and that has me excited for him.

I hope DeAngelo is alright as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        Matt Moore was ok, that INT would have been death for us had we been playing a good team.

But I really only care about Mr. Gettis and even Lafell made some plays!

I'm not expecting that out of them every day but seriously, when was the last time you've seen someone other than Smith go 100+ and two TDs? I know he dropped one but he has enough understanding to run a double move as a rookie and that has me excited for him.

I hope DeAngelo is alright as well.
                        Agree..the best part of the game was seeing some young talent at the WR spot.

I hope we get to see Devin thomas and Armanti edwards some time this season

Comment

• the more I watch this team suck the more I have to think that Richardson's cheap ass will see that we need a REAL qb on the team next year and that hurney and his idiot Everette Brown/Armanti Edwards drafting ass has to get fired

right? right???

Comment

• Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                            the more I watch this team suck the more I have to think that Richardson's cheap ass will see that we need a REAL qb on the team next year and that hurney and his idiot Everette Brown/Armanti Edwards drafting ass has to get fired

right? right???
                            Why can't Clausen develop into an solid QB? I mean, he's only a rookie - give him at least another year to learn the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                              the more I watch this team suck the more I have to think that Richardson's cheap ass will see that we need a REAL qb on the team next year and that hurney and his idiot Everette Brown/Armanti Edwards drafting ass has to get fired

right? right???
                              Wrong. Wrong.

Comment

• If Clausen can be the guy, great

Dont give a **** who it is, because this organization has never had one.

Not sure what sitting on the bench learning John Fox's stupid ass offensive "scheme" does for him, though. If I were the owner, I would tell him right the F now who the next coach is, and have him get a playbook

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information