Carolina Panthers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Panthers Discussion

Since the old one seems to be gone...hopefully Ward won't get too mad at me over this. :?:

So as I recall, the last post was JJ saying he hoped that we'd be able to get a draft pick for Hartwig this offseason. To which I have to reply...

Are you nuts? Think about the caphit from his deal and the fact that he'd never been hurt until he got here.

The way that seems to happen to players, sure makes me want to question our medical staff.

Comment

80 pages.. GONE!!!!@!#

oh well.

Yeah, so I bet we make Gradkowski look really good, and we will make it harder than it has to be. Deangelo will not get the amount of carries he should, and we will blow a lead.

Comment

^ Sounds like an accurate prediction to me

Hartwig is pretty much unnecessary on the team right now, but yea the caphit would suck. It's not that he's bad or anything...he's just not amazingly good and anything less than that really isn't going to matter on the line we have

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if we went on another mid-season run. Which is really a double-edged sword. I want to see the team succeed, but if we are able to pick up some momentum and make the playoffs I feel that all of our problems will be ignored.

As long as we make the playoffs, a change will never be made at either offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. With Henning and Trgovac at the helm, I doubt we EVER win a Super Bowl.

As much as I hate it, it will take a complete abortion of a season for the front office to finally make the coaching moves necessary to make this team a consistent contender on par with the Colts and Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by JustJoe2k5
            I wouldn't be shocked if we went on another mid-season run. Which is really a double-edged sword. I want to see the team succeed, but if we are able to pick up some momentum and make the playoffs I feel that all of our problems will be ignored.

As long as we make the playoffs, a change will never be made at either offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. With Henning and Trgovac at the helm, I doubt we EVER win a Super Bowl.

As much as I hate it, it will take a complete abortion of a season for the front office to finally make the coaching moves necessary to make this team a consistent contender on par with the Colts and Patriots.
            So true. :(

Comment

We will go on another run but unless New Orleans starts tanking and we take the division we're going to have a hard time getting into the playoffs. Losses vs Minnesota and Dallas is going to suck for the tiebreakers

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman
                We will go on another run but unless New Orleans starts tanking and we take the division we're going to have a hard time getting into the playoffs. Losses vs Minnesota and Dallas is going to suck for the tiebreakers
                i doubt that new orleans goes on a huge losing streak so it looks like the panthers will have to make it to the playoffs as a wildcard

Comment

Saints are only a game up after they lost yesterday. :roll:

Comment

So, whats up with DeAngelo Williams? He seemed to be getting some carries but he hasnt lately, is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                      So, whats up with DeAngelo Williams? He seemed to be getting some carries but he hasnt lately, is he injured?
                      He has been injured since the Cleveland Game. He looked good before that though

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
                        Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                        He has been injured since the Cleveland Game. He looked good before that though

Huh, he was my favorite player from the draft. Darn. Well, thanks and good luck, Ill be pulling for ya.

Comment

lol, we are so pathetic. God, we need to fire the coordinators right now. They deserve to get booed off the field

Comment

Touchdown pass when we were already ahead, that is some sign of life. Atleast we didn't run into the middle of the defensive line on every play once it was 17-10.

Comment

Isn't it hilarious how Smith hasn't played in two games but he is fourth in receiving yards?

He goes out and makes plays every week, it is hard to believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information