X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Signed G-Reg!!!!!

www.chicagobears.com

Yayyyaaa!! Awesome!

Now that leaves Bazuin as our only unsigned pick. How sweet would that be if we can sign all of our guys before most teams can sign their first. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    www.chicagobears.com

Yayyyaaa!! Awesome!

Now that leaves Bazuin as our only unsigned pick. How sweet would that be if we can sign all of our guys before most teams can sign their first. :D
    If you guys get Bazuin signed soon, you could have all your picks signed before any other 1st or 2nd Round pick has signed!

Comment

Awesome news. Hopefully this jumpstarts the rest of the signings!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
        If you guys get Bazuin signed soon, you could have all your picks signed before any other 1st or 2nd Round pick has signed!
        That's the Buzz to you ;)... and he shouldn't be that tough of a sign as he was considered a reach in the 2nd round.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Are you sure the exclamation point button on your computer is working? I think you better make sure again.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

YAY time for him to drop his draws and show his 3rd leg
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I'm just shocked that a Rosenhaus client taken in the first round signed this soon. Welcome aboard, Greg. Now go out there and prove why you were a first rounder.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Originally posted by nbarnett56 View Post
                Awesome news. Hopefully this jumpstarts the rest of the signings!!!
                Huh? I'm looking at your sig and at your post and I'm not connecting the dots.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Huh? I'm looking at your sig and at your post and I'm not connecting the dots.
                  The rest of the 1st rounders, Greg was the 1st of them...jumpstarts...yeah

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                  who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information