No announcement yet.

Devin Hester...He's a Stud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sayin anything bad about Hester hes ridiculous and the best part will be him as a decoy give him the ball or dont theres gonna be many big plays in Chicago this year....

Comment

I would be thrilled -- and not surprised -- if it was 1995 all over again for the Bears offense. That kind of O, combined with the great D, watch out. The Bears would definitely be the 2nd consecutive defending league runners-up to head to the playoffs.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        And so is Devin Hester. There's a reason why he set an NFL Record on Punt/Kick Return TD's this season...
        My dear lord. Please never compare Devin Hester to Primetime again.....And they call Packers fans homers.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          My dear lord. Please never compare Devin Hester to Primetime again.....And they call Packers fans homers.

wow did you misread? Hes saying both Primetime and Devin are freaks. No one was saying anything about Hester being able to do what he could.

and Packer fans just jump all over anybody who says anything bad about their beloved Brett Favre regardless of whether its deserved.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

After this season, i bet we could call hester the better Returner...
            but i don't think there's anyone at CB now who's like deion...
            so. to compare the two at a particular position isn't out of the question. like returner.
            but give it two more years, and we'll see.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              After this season, i bet we could call hester the better Returner...
              but i don't think there's anyone at CB now who's like deion...
              so. to compare the two at a particular position isn't out of the question. like returner.
              but give it two more years, and we'll see.

no he has to sustain it. For all the positive vibe going here we all have to realize, right now Hester has been a one year wonder. No one knows if this will become consistent.
              Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

My dear lord, you've think Packer fans would be able to understand sentences, I guess not...Where did I say that he was better than Primetime? Where?

I said he was a freak, like Deion was.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                  no he has to sustain it. For all the positive vibe going here we all have to realize, right now Hester has been a one year wonder. No one knows if this will become consistent.
                  i meant after the next year. the 07-08 season. two years should dispel myths.

i'm putting odds on consistency or kickers prepping their squibbing.
                  that's a funny phrase. prepping their squibbing.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    i meant after the next year. the 07-08 season. two years should dispel myths.

i'm putting odds on consistency or kickers prepping their squibbing.
                    that's a funny phrase. prepping their squibbing.
                    lol it is a funny phrase ^_^.

Even after two good years (hes not going to repeat 6 tds maybe 3 if we're lucky). Id still say he has to do it for a third before I consider him one of the best returners of all time.
                    Bears fan

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information