Well, sort of . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      Bears Sucks! Lions Rule!

Well, sort of . . .
      It's so true.....so true...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

See, I think everyone neglects to realize is that SD is one of the top run stuffing teams in the league.

Sure, Benson's not proven as much as LT, but hell, Benson had more yards than LT (ish). Why isn't everyone calling for LT to be benched for Turner? Rubbish.

Berrian didn't play the that INT in the red zone at all. He didn't do anyone any favors. I mean, we will RUN OVER the chiefs next week. We proved we can hold a big RB down, and KC's defense is weak. So. Chalk up next week today kids.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Bears are in last place, god they're terrible.

Don't worry, the rest of the division will get their asses handed to them when they play the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Who are we going to pick up in week 3? That makes absolutely no sense. At best they could give Peterson more carries, but Benson is the best back we have for this season.
            i meant in the offseason. Id expect Angelo to tell Benson that if he isnt playing better by week three, hed better expect to be second fiddle again next year.
            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
            Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
              i meant in the offseason. Id expect Angelo to tell Benson that if he isnt playing better by week three, hed better expect to be second fiddle again next year.
              Yeah that makes sense. Our GM should tear down our starting runningback's confidence with 13 games left in the schedule and nobody else to turn to. They should give you a job tomorrow.

Comment

Wolfe is our only running back who knows how to carry the football, Peterson and Benson need to keep it closer to their bodies.

sig by VLS
                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                I don't care...

Comment

it was a bad game but the bears orginazation sticks with players, i.e. grossman. there not gonna bench benson, i still believe he will be better than Jones. The Chargers also aren't a bad team. He didnt have a lot of running lanes and when he did he did alright. It's only week 1. I'm just as pissed as anyone cause we out played them for 3 quarters or so but whatcha gonna do. I wanna a super bowl not a week 1 win. Its a long season.

Comment

Mike Brown was crying in his press conference so I think he knows hes done. And I mean done, done. Dvoracek also got hurt, don't know how severe. I don't think we can expect the kind of defensive performance we had in the first half for the rest of year without these two players.

Comment

As harsh as it is, I'd rather Brown get hurt now than week 8 or 9. He just can't be relied on for anything anymore. If we can't rebound without him so be it, but with Arch I think our run defense will be fine, and Manning is just as good in pass coverage.

Comment

As harsh as it is, I'd rather Brown get hurt now than week 8 or 9. He just can't be relied on for anything anymore. If we can't rebound without him so be it, but with Arch I think our run defense will be fine, and Manning is just as good in pass coverage.
                        agreed. Manning isn't the playmaker that brown is. Plus, we don't 'really' know what Brown is up to. Dusty is a loss IMO. but now we look like the smart ones who stocked up on DT's and S's in the offseason... hahaha. uh. yeah.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I don't disagree with that. Its just that Brown brings something intangible to the defense and it amazes me how this guy is always in the right place to make a big play like the interception and the fumble recovery. Also coincidence or not, immediately after Brown got hurt is when we started loosening up on run D.

Comment

Now, Grossman doesn't get all the blame, but he gets a lot of it. First off, how do you get sacked twice right in the face? That baffles me. Also, today showed me Rex Grossman is not a Superbowl (winning) QB. He just doesn't have "it", he can't lead a team on his back. And would it kill him to make some audibles sometime? I WOULD love to see him make an audible. I'm not talking Peyton Manning audibles, but just adjust to the defense.

Also, the O-Line did a great job of giving Rex time in the pocket vs. such a good pass rushing team, but their run blocking was just so f'ing bad. Benson had pretty much no holes, but I was impressed on how well he ran when he did get an opening. However, he can't freaking cough up the ball like that, same with Peterson. Those fumbles are about as frustrating as Grossman's dropped snaps.

And the time of possession was just terrible.

The bright spot today, the Defense rocked and gets an A+++ from me. They held the best RB, bar none, in the NFL to only 27 rushing yards or whatever, and don't let them score until pretty much the 4th quarter. And both of SD's scoring drives came after f'n turnovers. The Defense was terrific, that's all I can say. When you hold the what was the best offense in football (last season) to only 14 points, that's a game you win.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

What happened to Dusty? I didn't see him get hurt.

Comment

Yeah, the defense looked like the #1 defense in the NFL...the offense looked pedestrian. And I guess some of my dissapointment in Benson was overreaction, the line did play bad. I still think he needs to show the city that he is "the back".

And on Grossman, like someone said, he didnt play good, or bad, but in the middle. And Smoky you put it good too, he couldnt make anything happen.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information