No announcement yet.

Danieal Manning is atrocious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna give up on Manning just yet however, as he still has all the tools, just needs an attitude adjustment. Sure, he ****** up on trying to tackle Peterson while AD was going for his 3rd TD, but in his defense, he was going for the strip. He strips the ball there and Manning is praised as a hero. It was a good idea, but he shoulda just knocked him out of bounds. That was the only real play where Manning ****** up big time as well. McGowan was the one who kept letting Peterson get those long runs.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

We need Nathan Vasher back in the worst way possible.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

I was gonna ask how well he played at S becuase Stu sucks but nevermind....
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
          We need Nathan Vasher back in the worst way possible.
          Yes we do.
          some normalization will be nice
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

To think I wanted him on the Cowboys at one point... Sad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              To think I wanted him on the Cowboys at one point... Sad situation.
              I'm not so sure he wouldn't still be an improvement over who the Cowboys have.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Manning having a pretty good game so far today...

Comment

Trade up for Kenny Phillips?????

just playing.
                  Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                  Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    Manning having a pretty good game so far today...
                    yea i saw him actually putting a hit on some people in that game... good to see.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post

just playing.
                      Kenny Phillips would be awesome. It'd be very tempting considering our safety situation is pretty much a mess right now. However, OLine is probably a much bigger need.

Well, Archuletta and Manning both played pretty well today at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        Kenny Phillips would be awesome. It'd be very tempting considering our safety situation is pretty much a mess right now. However, OLine is probably a much bigger need.

Well, Archuletta and Manning both played pretty well today at least.
                        This safety group is marginal at best. We're in dire need of assistance at this position. Archuleta is not the answer and neither is Manning or McGowan. I forsee a safety in the top 3 draft picks this upcoming season if a FA isn't selected. Hopefully Angelo won't go selecting some no name guy out of some DII or DIII school we've never heard of to no do shyt the next upcoming season. (i.e. Roosevelt Williams, Daniel Manning, and the list goes on.)

Comment

unfortuneatly I dont see Safety being a pick that has good value this year. There is only one true first round safety and he will go top 10 to 15. Our need for O-line is near druggy level, and we need to get a QB of the future. So unless a good safety falls through the cracks, I honestly think we will have to either sign a FA or wait until the next year.
                          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by pellepelle_10 View Post
                            This safety group is marginal at best. We're in dire need of assistance at this position. Archuleta is not the answer and neither is Manning or McGowan. I forsee a safety in the top 3 draft picks this upcoming season if a FA isn't selected. Hopefully Angelo won't go selecting some no name guy out of some DII or DIII school we've never heard of to no do shyt the next upcoming season. (i.e. Roosevelt Williams, Daniel Manning, and the list goes on.)
                            Yeah like Charles Tillman. Seriously...didn't you used to know what you were talking about? When did you become such an overreacting flamer?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Yeah like Charles Tillman. Seriously...didn't you used to know what you were talking about? When did you become such an overreacting flamer?
                              Did I fart in your face or something? I'm stating an opinion here. Pull your skirt up. You're like a ticking time bomb and I have no clue why? Lay off the Nodoz and kick back Professor X.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post

just playing.
                                I'm glad you're just playing. As if the Bears would have to trade up for a top ten pick. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information