No announcement yet.

Danieal Manning is atrocious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought of this thread immediatly after Manning made got the pass interference penalty for 47 yards against Detroit today.

You guys can officially fire this thread back up, lol.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

That wasn't Daniel Manning with the PI, it was Archuletta lowering his shoulder into Williams for no god damn ******* reason.

This thread needs to have Manning's name replaced and Archuletta's name placed in instead.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
        That wasn't Daniel Manning with the PI, it was Archuletta lowering his shoulder into Williams for no god damn ******* reason.

This thread needs to have Manning's name replaced and Archuletta's name placed in instead.
        The penalty was called on Archuleta but Manning was the one that really did it by pushing him in the back well before the ball came to him.

Either way they both suck.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

We just need a safety, period. This game makes me want to see the Bears get Kenny Phillips once again. But then again, our OLine is atrocious as well. We have a lot of work to do in the offseason.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            We just need a safety, period. This game makes me want to see the Bears get Kenny Phillips once again. But then again, our OLine is atrocious as well. We have a lot of work to do in the offseason.
            I couldn't agree more Smokey. Watching this sweep against the Lions is truly disgusting. There are several positions of need. Tait and Brown are truly showing their age. Both safety positions are truly a joke. McBride might bloom but as of now he has a LOT to learn. Other than Harris showing up there is nobody else to really help stuff the run on the D-Line. QB youth is going to be a need, and RB is truly a joke. I don't think all the positions of need can be addressed by the draft so I hope Lovie and Angelo pull their heads out of their a$$es and stop with the blind faith in players that just aren't going to pan out. FA and the Draft will be time for some serious upgrades for the Bears...I'm sorry but we just don't operate like the Patriots who year after year swap players and look as if nobody left.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information