Devin Hester does it big...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Hester does it big...

wouldnt be my choice of rims, the vouge tires would look alot better personally, but I love the interior

Sorry if the pics old, it was my first time seeing it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

That' my new background.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

My unlce stood behind him in line at his best buy in Gurnee. The cashier said he goes there every tuesday...kinda wierd?

Originally posted by BeansDooma
      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

It looks like he took a giant bottle of mustard and sprayed it all over his car.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

That car would turn a lot of heads. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

Comment

Probably one of those moments when he bought the car and said, "**** it. I'm Devin Hester. I'm the best at what I do, I'm going to find an ugly ass car and buy it......because I'm Devin Hester"

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
              My unlce stood behind him in line at his best buy in Gurnee. The cashier said he goes there every tuesday...kinda wierd?
              Nah, not really. That's the day when all the new DvDs, CDs, and video games come out.

Comment

Chevy riding high....u know hes from mia

Comment

Yea, you know it turns ALOT of heads in Chicago lol...Im pretty sure he's going to have to put it up in a few months when the weather gets horrible, unless he keeps in in florida anyway...

could be alot better in terms of a donk, but I just like the actual car, im love old schools and have a 1983 oldsmobile delta 88, but id trade it in for a drop top in a minute...his paint could of been better, but his interior is whats so sick...

and yes its devin hester, he almost would make any car look clean

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

lmao that is awesome.. good to see these guys spend their money wisely

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Devin Hester is lucky he can play football, because otherwise that's not a smart individual.

sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                        Devin Hester is lucky he can play football, because otherwise that's not a smart individual.
                        Agreed.

I laugh when he gets interviewed because it's not very well put together...
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information