Do Or Die!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Or Die!!!!!!

This is the game of the season. We win, and I mean we win big time not barely and getting lucky, there is still hope... we lose, this season is over. We need to get a running game going and get rid of turnovers on offense. We need the defense to ******* wake up and play to their ability. The season is pretty much riding on this game. The only thing that got me through the White Sox **** season was knowing the Bears were around the corner, don't ******* blow it!

/endrant.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

White Sox suck.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      White Sox suck.
      agreed.
      i hope the tribe win.

i woulda killed to see a cubs/tribe series.

but yes. this is do or die time...

we need to set the pace with a quality run game. keep the TOP on our side and just have greasy not screw up.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Slick Greasy is gonna be ballin' all day long.

I just can't see this defense shutting down Westbrook. I hope that I'm wrong but I think the Eagles will dink and dunk the Bears all day long.

Comment

I wish Ron Turner wasn't such a ***** with his *** conservative play calling...

Comment

The more I watch Griese play the more I think we should go elsewhere in the first round. The passing game hasn't been the problem at all, he gets the balls to the players and lets them make plays. That's really all we need.

Comment

And as I say that he fumbles the snap at the 1 yard line.

Comment

Our defense hasn't done anything all game other than stop them in the red zone. It could be much worse but our offense is eating clock and slowing the game down.

The Eagles have had 4 possessions and scored on 3 of them.

Comment

Whoever wants to overpay for Berrian in the offseason can. Not even trying to block Omar Gaither on the goalline and letting Mckie get creamed is inexcusable.

Comment

Originally posted by k0ng View Post
                    Whoever wants to overpay for Berrian in the offseason can. Not even trying to block Omar Gaither on the goalline and letting Mckie get creamed is inexcusable.
                    Realistically the Bears need him unless they're planning on making a move for another legitimate receiver in the off-season.

Comment

Well we won, and that's all that matters to me. On the road against a decent team, I'll take it. We can play much better but I'm just happy to get a W.

Our running game is still garbage and I'm putting it on the OL. AP had a nice run or two but it still sucks.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Realistically the Bears need him unless they're planning on making a move for another legitimate receiver in the off-season.
                        That's why I said overpay. If hes looking for #1 WR dough then I'd let him go. If he signs for what he's worth, then keep him.

Comment

Every single time Turner opens up the passing game to Griese, he delivers... QB might be a better idea to wait until 2nd or 3rd round and improve this terrible OLine.

Comment

Even though I've advocated QB this year, I'll go back to what I've been saying since the 05 draft, we need to draft several young offensive lineman.

sig by VLS
                            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                            I don't care...

Comment

well he can't block gaither until mckie catches the ball so if he did block him then it would've been a penatly but he could've got in his way a lil better. With Griese playing fairly well and we don't seem to like to spend our 1st rounder on OL, so this will be an interesting draft in theory.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information