No announcement yet.

07-08 Season Done: Offseason Checklist

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
    Tommie Harris is a muster.
    I know you guys are adamant about getting an O-Line in the draft as I am this year also. What do you guys think about this? Grab one or two of these guys in FA and Draft another in the top 3 to add some youth to our team.

UFA's this season

OG - Ryan Lilja Age: 26 Team: Indy Colts Years: 4
    OG - Jake Scott Age:26 Team: Indy Colts Years: 4
    OG - Alan Faneca Age: 30 Team: Pitt Steelers Years: 10

OT - Max Starks Age: 25 Team Pitt Steelers Years: 4

I'm always leery of Colts lineman just because they always suck when they go somehwere else. I give you Rick DeMulling as an example.

Don't know much about Starks but Steelers fans ***** about him all the time. I think he'd be an ok RT though if we wanted to draft elsewhere.

I really don't think we need to draft a guard. Garza-Metcalf-Beekman is an adequate rotation. Considering all of our other questions I'm not as concerned about guard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

I'd like to see what we have in Beekman before paying money to FA. I'd stay away from Faneca, due to his age and salary. And it's unlikely that Indy will let Scott and Lilja go and neither will be cheap. I think Beekman can start as early as next year, and if we lose a few more games I think we need to let him get some reps.

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Give me Ryan Clady or Sam Baker in the 1st and Heath Benedict (G/RT) in the 3rd.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Debug Information