No announcement yet.

If I were GM of the Bears.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winfield has steadily declined. I live in Minneapolis and have watched almost every Vikings games this year. Trust me...he's not even in the debate at this point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

thinking about the idea of letting Ayanbadejo go, I wouldn't hate it. However, do you think the Bears have plans of resigning him? Afterall, they named him the special teams captain this year. Or is that just something they did because he is such a good special teams player?

But, if a team does offer him a decent sized contract and perhaps a shot to start, I think he takes that offer.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
        thinking about the idea of letting Ayanbadejo go, I wouldn't hate it. However, do you think the Bears have plans of resigning him? Afterall, they named him the special teams captain this year. Or is that just something they did because he is such a good special teams player?

But, if a team does offer him a decent sized contract and perhaps a shot to start, I think he takes that offer.
        "The Bears" don't name anyone captain of anything. It's voted on by the players, who have no say in personel decisions.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          "The Bears" don't name anyone captain of anything. It's voted on by the players, who have no say in personel decisions.
          I thought Lovie decides on 2 or 3, and the players vote on 2. I don't know. All teams do it differently.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            That doesn't make any sense to me at all toons. Tillman is better then Vasher if you ask me, and is one of the better corners in the league. Sure, he would probably make a good FS, but we have seen Dan Manning at CB and he isn't good. Manning's future is at FS, not CB.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information