Thoughts on Benson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    If the Bears got Darren McFadden, I think I would weep tears of Joy.

What they should have done though is hired scouts who could have told them Benson sucked. Then traded Briggs to the Redskins for the No. 6 pick, and drafted Adrian Peterson since he went 7th to the Vikes. Keep a super star away from a division rival, and fix your biggest problem.
    Haha, I have thought about that, but we did have Benson who had showed some promise. And if DMC was avaliable, I would be tempted to take him, but there are quite a few RBs in this draft that we could pair up w/ Benson for a 1-2 punch. Right now my ideal 1st 3 rounds would be something like:
    1: OL *Unless Woodson, Ryan or Philips (and DMC ;) ) are avaliable)
    2: QB
    3: S
    3: OL/WR/RB

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
      If the Bears got Darren McFadden, I think I would weep tears of Joy.

What they should have done though is hired scouts who could have told them Benson sucked. Then traded Briggs to the Redskins for the No. 6 pick, and drafted Adrian Peterson since he went 7th to the Vikes. Keep a super star away from a division rival, and fix your biggest problem.
      Running back is not our biggest problem.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

Its the O-line and qb.

Comment

All I have to say is this if both Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Stewart are gone when we draft or we don't take one of them with our pick, I will be pissed. I wanted Marshawn Lynch or Greg Olsen last year and we didn't get one of them and now if one of these guys don't come to us I will snap.

Comment

I'm following the game on ESPN Gamecast because the game isn't airing on the east coast but Benson has 4 runs for 66 yards and a 43 yarder.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              All I have to say is this if both Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Stewart are gone when we draft or we don't take one of them with our pick, I will be pissed. I wanted Marshawn Lynch or Greg Olsen last year and we didn't get one of them and now if one of these guys don't come to us I will snap.
              I thought the Bear did draft Olsen, maybe you should look at Bears roster or follow their first round pick

Comment

He's a Packers fan. Why he's making random comments I'm not sure.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  I thought the Bear did draft Olsen, maybe you should look at Bears roster or follow their first round pick
                  He's a Packer fan, hence the name PACKman.

Comment

ohhh yeha didn't see that, I thought he was talking about Benson, and he knew that benson sucked from last year.

Comment

• Um Benson didn't suck last year. Maybe you should just stop posting in this thread and save yourself.

Cedric has a ton of talent, and I still think he can put up big numbers. He just needs to run with more purpose, and well an OL would help too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'm not sure how much talent Benson really has to be honest.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I'm not sure how much talent Benson really has to be honest.
                          Give him an OL who can at least give him SOME holes and you'll see a different RB.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information