No announcement yet.

2011 Chicago Bears General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im happy for Bradley. He wouldnt have that success here.

Comment

• The Vikings are unquestionably in this. To act as if they aren't is just stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• haha the Lions still play: Titans, Vikes, Colts, Saints and Packers

i dont see them beat the Colts saints or titans. If they win against the Vikes or the packers it would be awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          haha the Lions still play: Titans, Vikes, Colts, Saints and Packers

i dont see them beat the Colts saints or titans. If they win against the Vikes or the packers it would be awesome
          Even crappy teams can hang tough in their division. See Raiders > Broncos. You see a team more than once and you can alter your plans if need be. I really want to see them run the table in losses but beating the Vikes and Packers would be a fair trade off

Comment

• They almost beat us

Comment

• and we all know we are horrible

Comment

• Vasher is out. I assume for the year.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Headlin...=NFL&hl=132601

Comment

• he didnt really do that well all year anyways imo still not great

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    he didnt really do that well all year anyways imo still not great
                    Maybe it was cause of the injuries. Lets just get him healthy and have him and Graham fight it out for the #2 CB spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                      Vasher is out. I assume for the year.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Headlin...=NFL&hl=132601
                      ah, thats ******.... His play has been down for sure this year, but its still bad to lose him. Graham isn't a bad replacement though.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        Maybe it was cause of the injuries. Lets just get him healthy and have him and Graham fight it out for the #2 CB spot.
                        He's been pretty bad ever since he bulked and tried to become a more physical DB. Clearly the added muscle didn't him help him avoid getting mandhandled in the running game against Green Bay. I'd like to see him return to his original build and try to ballhawk at nickelback.

I thought Bowman could be promising if he could stay healthy but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                          He's been pretty bad ever since he bulked and tried to become a more physical DB. Clearly the added muscle didn't him help him avoid getting mandhandled in the running game against Green Bay. I'd like to see him return to his original build and try to ballhawk at nickelback.

I thought Bowman could be promising if he could stay healthy but who knows.
                          Ah, I did notice that he looked a LOT bigger this year. And no...the added muscle didn't do so well, this has been his worst year by far i think.

Comment

• He bulked up before last season and he's been injured ever since. He should slim back down.

Comment

• Vasher has always been overated. I always hated when people would rate him above Tillman or in the same level. Tillman is far better.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Vasher has always been overated. I always hated when people would rate him above Tillman or in the same level. Tillman is far better.
                                I never thought that vasher was better than tillman as well, but Vasher is better that Graham IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information