No announcement yet.

2011 Chicago Bears General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else see tillman and Briggs got fined. The Briggs one i can understand, but disagree with while the Tillman one, in my opinion is wrong. I felt it wasn't a horse collar and all the refs on the field at the time agreed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Browing the Bears message boards, I saw a pretty good idea, something I could definantly see JA doing:

Trade-
      Our 1st (probably around 10)

Get-
      Cowboys 2 1st rounders

I thought that idea was actually really good, plus I could see JA doing it. Say we take the best OL remaining, or if one of the big 3 Qb's falls. I think if that were to happen, it would open up a lot more for us to do on draft day.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• who do you think the cowboys would want to trade up for though? Kenny Phillips. I would like it but I don't see it happening.

Comment

• I have thought about that myself, and could see it happening if Kenny Phillips is available for the Cowboys to trade up for.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• would Woodson or Brohm drop so far?

Comment

• Would our pick at 10 be worth enough to warrant 2 first round picks? Probably not.

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
                would Woodson or Brohm drop so far?
                Very possible... just look at where Brady Quinn fell to and he was a better prospect then probably all 3 QB's in this draft.

Comment

• at that time no one really needed a QB. Now we have kinda the Chiefs, Carolina, Baltimore, i doubt the Vikes, the Lions maybe, Buccs, but they are apparently behind the first pick of the Cowboys.

and id say Hurrican is right

Comment

• The Vikes need a QB like the desert needs the rain.

Tavaris can't play. Period... He's not childress's answer. He knows it...

hmm.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Childress isn't going to give up on Jackson already, and the Chiefs aren't going to give up on Croyle either. I could also see Baltimore skipping 1st round QB as well since they have Boeller signed for another year and Troy Smith has been pretty good. Lions just drafted Stanton as well, and the Bucs will probably wait until round 2 or 3 to draft Garcia's future replacement. The only two teams I see most likely drafting a QB in the first are the Panthers and Falcons, and the Panthers might even by pass it as well since their window is closing.

Comment

• Oh yeah, Jamar Williams is not a good replacement for Briggs.

Comment

• I haven't really been paying attention, the announcers are saying hes having a good game.

Comment

• All it took was 40 MPH gusts for Turner to start running the ball more.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Bears Swept the Packers :D
                              Injury nagged Bears still > Packers :P

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                                I haven't really been paying attention, the announcers are saying hes having a good game.
                                he played decent... but he doesn't even come close to being the type of player Briggs is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information