No announcement yet.

2011 Chicago Bears General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wish we still had Olsen. He would expose Roman Harper next week.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      I really wish we still had Olsen. He would expose Roman Harper next week.
      You or I or Kellen Davis can probably expose Roman Harper. I'm more worried about them moving the ball on us that I am with us moving it on them.

Comment

• Sam Bradford got me 1 point. Jay would have gotten me 21. I will not make that mistake this week.
        I want a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
          Sam Bradford got me 1 point. Jay would have gotten me 21. I will not make that mistake this week.
          Start any QB you have against the Saints. Roman Harper and Patrick Robinson are awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Start any QB you have against the Saints. Roman Harper and Patrick Robinson are awful.
            Yep. Atleast Jenkins will be there to clean up their mistakes 30 or 40 yards down the field :(

Comment

• So much for our defense being nothing :)
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Carimi has a dislocated kneecap. Looks like we will be seeing a lot of Frank Omiyale.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                Bortlezzzzzzz
                Originally posted by Monomach
                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Cutler is going to die

Comment

• Yeah probably...sigh.

Comment

• Ugh... I really hope this game isn't going to be a 49-3 beat down. Not feeling too optimistic for this game. Losing by less than a touchdown would feel like a morale victory.
                      Originally posted by BeerBaron
                      And there gentleman is Lovie's "Derrrrr.....why aren't we winning?" face. God dammit I hate that ******* face.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...offensive-line

"We did everything you could possibly do to that [offensive line] position," Angelo told the Bears' website. "Nobody did more than the Chicago Bears."
                        There really are few people in this world that I loathe more than Jerry Angelo.

Comment

• Maybe he specifically means the Chicago Bears line, which is technically true, since no other team signed players for us.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Speechless.
                            I want a sig.

Comment

• I hate that people keep bringing up the fact that we let Kreutz go as a reason for why our o-line is sucking.

The o-line was just as bad last year with him. Moving on from his was the right thing to do. And I HATE it even more when people call Kreutz a "Pro Bowl center." Yeah, he was once upon a time, but hasn't played that way in a good 4 years or so.

Comment

• Our pass rush has been horses*** this season.
                                All you guys have to do is give help on Matthews, and Cutler will have plenty of time.

We don't have Cullen Jenkins, who was 75% of our interior pass rush.
                                And we don't have the fragile Mike Neal, again, who was anointed as worthy of Jenkins replacement so they let Cullen go, to Philly, who could afford him despite all their other additions.

Your defense always finds a way to slow us down, in cold weather or warm weather on that molasses field there. So this game will be close once again and you guys have as good a chance as the Packers do to win.
                                If I was a betting man, and I am, I'd take the Bears on the moneyline if the odds were favorable, like +150 or something.

Forte could catch 12 passes for 150 yards on our linebackers. And first game missing Nick Collins now (our Ed Reed/Polamalu) could allow a few deep plays for Knox-Hester-Gault.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information