2011 Chicago Bears General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ******* suck ass;

OL sucks, WR's suck, DL sucks, LB's suck (besides Briggs), secondary sucks, Maynard sucks, ST suck (outside of Gould and Hester).

We suck!!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Oh yea, and we have an inconsistent QB to top it off! ******* awesome!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

As soon as Benson even remotely produces he gets hurt on the ****** field we've been putting out there for years. We suck. Bad. We need new faces at QB, RB, OT, OG, WR (Cut Moose, find a way to keep Berrian), LB, and SS. Rebuilding here we come.

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Comment

Benson likely done for the season. Looked like a broken ankle to me.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

The defense has actually played well except for a few missed tackles. The more I watch the Bears the more I want to go heavy offense in the draft. The defense doesn't stand a chance because we constantly turn the ball over and can't sustain any drives. A strong safety is needed, that's about it. Some competition for Manning would be nice too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Though that ******* kick out pitch is killing us.

I really don't like our schemes this year, though I blame that more on our inability to tackle and stay in position than Babich.

Comment

Bears benched Fred Miller. Finally.

Comment

How's Urlacher been playing this year? I've barely noticed him in the handful of Bears games I've watched.

Comment

Wow...the difference with Fred Miller out of the lineup is absurd. Granted it's more or less a prevent defense but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      How's Urlacher been playing this year? I've barely noticed him in the handful of Bears games I've watched.
                      That should pretty much answer your question. He hasn't been bad, but his physical decline, be it injuries or just natural regression, is very noticeable.

Comment

Can we please stop acting like Berrian isn't the best offensive player we have? It's not even close. Give the dude his money.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          That should pretty much answer your question. He hasn't been bad, but his physical decline, be it injuries or just natural regression, is very noticeable.
                          What's the story with Briggs? Is he still angry and going to leave after this year?

He really impressed me against the Packers. Has to be one of the best run defending linebackers in the league, he's a stone wall.

Comment

What's the story with Briggs? Is he still angry and going to leave after this year?

He really impressed me against the Packers. Has to be one of the best run defending linebackers in the league, he's a stone wall.
                            Briggs will be back. They'll find a way. He said he wants to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Briggs will be back. They'll find a way. He said he wants to be back.
                              If not, he'd look pretty good beside Barnett and Hawk. :D

I thought he really hated the Bears management though? Even if they throw a lot of money at him, other teams will too so why would he stay in Chicago when he has an issue with management?

Comment

If not, he'd look pretty good beside Barnett and Hawk. :D

I thought he really hated the Bears management though? Even if they throw a lot of money at him, other teams will too so why would he stay in Chicago when he has an issue with management?
                                He doesn't. It's just rhetoric. He hoped that by making a big **** they would trade him (ala every other whiney player in the NFL). Then he threatened to sit the year out, and they didn't bite on that either.

It's not a total lock, but Briggs wants to come back, and the Bears want him back, so I'll see it happening. How much he likes the GM is irrelivent, he likes his teamates, the city, and his coach. That's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information