• If I was Ron Turner....

Finish this sentence.

If I was Ron Turner...
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

I would stop taking plays from Madden

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I would quit.

Comment

I'd hire my brother.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          I'd hire my brother.
          nevermind I change my answer to that

Comment

beg the coaching staff to get me back bernard berrian, get me some oline help, and also i would get coaching the hell out of kyle orton

Comment

I would learn how to not completely abandon calls that are effective.
              Use misdirection and more formations.
              Learn how to adjust during a game (Applies to Lovie Smith too).

Comment

I hope we use more 2 TE formations. Also get Des Clark involved more in the passing game. I just hope we can run the ball more effectively. Garrett Wolfe should also see the field more and was pretty good in his limited role last year.

Comment

i would stop using Devin hester on those weird screens and tosses

Comment

Ask for a real quarterback.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

If I were Ron Turner, I'd have a much shorter name than I do now.

Comment

I would put hester in the backfield. It would be easier to set up screens and maybe give him a couple toss plays. When owens was motioned out of the back field against us it created some mismatches and I remember that killing us in that game, maybe do a bit of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Ask for a real quarterback.
                          I'm hoping that Matt Ryan falls to us. I'm not saying he's the next Manning but I think he'll be a lot better than Orton or Grossman and next years crop as of now isn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by NEtimehester View Post
                            I would put hester in the backfield. It would be easier to set up screens and maybe give him a couple toss plays. When owens was motioned out of the back field against us it created some mismatches and I remember that killing us in that game, maybe do a bit of that.
                            Garrett Wolfe looked real good on the screen passes and his vision as a rb i think is underrated. I hope Wolfe gets more touches.

edit: lol, sorry I keep double posting.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                              I'm hoping that Matt Ryan falls to us. I'm not saying he's the next Manning but I think he'll be a lot better than Orton or Grossman and next years crop as of now isn't great.
                              i think all the hype around ryan stems from one play vs. virginia tech...i dont want him.

you say oh, hes got all the right size and arm strength and leadership, but every year theres guys who are perfectly sized with cannon arms who dont even get a whiff of the nfl

the more i think about it the more i think maybe QB is a bad choice early in the draft. why not give 66% career winning percentage kyle orton a chance and use those picks to get him some more help

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information