Bears fans are stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears fans are stupid

I'm sorry....I just can't take it anymore.

Larry: If Thomas Jones does not want to stay put in Chicago, would the Bears ever consider trading him for a higher spot in the draft and maybe take Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma?

Ray R.
    Lee’s Summit, Missouri

Ray: I doubt very seriously that the Bears would be able to move up far enough in the draft to select Adrian Peterson, even if they did dangle Thomas Jones. Many experts are predicting that the Cleveland Browns will choose Peterson with the third overall pick. The Bears already have a highly-touted top-five pick at running back in Cedric Benson, so that type of move seems unlikely to me. If Jones doesn't return for the 2007 season, I'm sure that the Bears would consider moving the Adrian Peterson they already have on their roster up to the No. 2 slot on the depth chart. I know that it's been a hot topic, but I don't think it's a certainty that Jones will be moved.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

I agree 100%.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I am suprised he even answered that question let alone put it up for everyone else to see, maybe he wanted people to laugh at the stupidity of the question.

Comment

Is that serious?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Larry Mayer always answers the dumbest ass questions. It pisses me off because it's such a waste of 5 seconds to read.

And Xio, Lions fans are honestly on average the least knowledgeable fans I've ever encountered. Not here per se just in general. It's pretty astounding actually.

Comment

wow...

that reminds me of a mailbag in denver i saw about a month ago, in which a broncos fan advocated sending our first round pick to miami for ricky williams.

then again, when your team has fans in missouri, you can't expect too much.

Comment

Wow.............

Comment

Bears fans... how about cowboys fans...

Derree Powell, Burlington, N.C.: Do you think if either Troy Smith or Chris Leak fall to the 22nd pick the Cowboys would pick one of them?

Mickey: No, sure don't. Nothing against those guys, but the Cowboys have been very patient grooming a potential starting quarterback without having made a big investment to acquire. If you did that, it would seem you were throwing away all that by using a first-round pick on a quarterback that basically his contract would dictate him playing awfully soon. Not this year. Now, they might think about drafting a quarterback in the later rounds. Second day. You know, as a grooming candidate, but for now, nothing more than that. Romo is your guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

I've seen some Packer fans who could contend with that. But yes, Bears fans are stupid...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9 View Post
                    wow...

that reminds me of a mailbag in denver i saw about a month ago, in which a broncos fan advocated sending our first round pick to miami for ricky williams.

then again, when your team has fans in missouri, you can't expect too much.
                    Good point. I want to go to "Lee's Summit" Missouri and count the collective teeth there. I suppose this is more indicative of the education of Missouri than anything else.

I would also point out that all fans are idiots. I live in Cleveland and they've got some terrible ones. I'm just tired of dealing with the lunacy on the Bears board.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Good point. I want to go to "Lee's Summit" Missouri and count the collective teeth there. I suppose this is more indicative of the education of Missouri than anything else.

I would also point out that all fans are idiots. I live in Cleveland and they've got some terrible ones. I'm just tired of dealing with the lunacy on the Bears board.
                      That is exactly why I hardly ever post there.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Wow.........That's dumb.............God cowboy fans are dumb....

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

And Xio, Lions fans are honestly on average the least knowledgeable fans I've ever encountered. Not here per se just in general. It's pretty astounding actually.
                          I'm just trying to bring up the average . . . I will admit that in general, the Lions fans are some of the worst. Their blind optimism is absurd sometimes. I think the Lions fans on NFLDC are some of the smartest on this site though (with few exceptions).
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            The sad part about that is the guy who answered totally turned a blind eye to the fact that this dude asked if either Smith or Leak would be there IN THE FIRST ROUND!

The answer was just as dumb as the question.

And yea, I saw that on the site yesterday 51, and I was laughing my ass off when I read his question.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

why is this topic a separate thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information