FA signings that impact us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about Maurice Williams OL? He's probably my favorite OL left in FA. All I read was possibly Atlanta. thanks.
    i havent heard anything about maurice but i know the jags just cut one of their guards in naoele (or however its spelled)

but hes just another old guy whos a stop gap at best, so id stay away from him.....

Comment

Naeole will probably retire. He's got the same pectoral issues that Rueben has. It's hard to play in the interior if the muscles you use to push with are torn.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

What about that Miami Guy? Hadnot?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          i havent heard anything about maurice but i know the jags just cut one of their guards in naoele (or however its spelled)

but hes just another old guy whos a stop gap at best, so id stay away from him.....
          Maurice isn't a filler IMO, I think he definetly has starting potential. He was very good for the Jags when he played and is still very athletic for a O-lineman. I would like to see him come with a 4-5 year deal and be a starter at either OG spot or RT. He can play all 4 OL spots but wouldn't be a great fit for LT. Bringing him in would give us a ton of flexibility in the draft. We could go Chris Williams.
          LT LG C RG RT
          C.Williams M.Williams Kreutz Garza Tait

or we could go Otah, Cherilus, or Nicks possibly in round 2.

LT LG C RG RT
          Tait M.Williams/Otah/Nicks Kreutz Garza Otah/Gosder/Nicks/M.Williams

Last edited by regoob2; 03-04-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            Maurice isn't a filler IMO, I think he definetly has starting potential. He was very good for the Jags when he played and is still very athletic for a O-lineman. I would like to see him come with a 4-5 year deal and be a starter at either OG spot or RT. He can play all 4 OL spots but wouldn't be a great fit for LT. Bringing him in would give us a ton of flexibility in the draft. We could go Chris Williams.
            LT LG C RG RT
            C.Williams M.Williams Kreutz Garza Tait

or we could go Otah, Cherilus, or Nicks possibly in round 2.

LT LG C RG RT
            Tait M.Williams/Otah/Nicks Kreutz Garza Otah/Gosder/Nicks/M.Williams

i was saying that naeole would be a stop gap but it looks like hes too hurt to play anywhere...as for williams, i dont know.

Comment

Maurice Williams resigned with the Jags.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency

this list needs updated but it still has the FA lineman available....nothing looks real good though in therms of a LG

Comment

well anyone who was still holding out hope for a DJ Hackett signing is out of luck. he just signed with the panthers today

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information