Bears madden 08 roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    Actually Rex has the inside track to the starting job. They wouldn't have brought him back if Orton was going to start. Not to mention if you've ever been to a Bears training camp you'd know Rex is awesome in TC. Because of all the Bears QB's we've had in recent years.

Rex has a great arm. He can make every throw and has a great arm. Plus he can add touch to his passes, which seems to be Orton's problem. Everything seems to be a bullet. But with no pass rush and just letting these guys throw. Rex will beat Orton every time.
    That's why they have what are called pre-season games, to evaluate players in live game action. They aren't going to base their decision off TC drills lol.

I still think Rex wins though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I think Orton gives us a better chance to win. Doesn't turn it over as much as will let check it down. I think Orton will do better with more twin TE sets.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        I think Orton gives us a better chance to win. Doesn't turn it over as much as will let check it down. I think Orton will do better with more twin TE sets.
        totally.

dont know if this makes sense to anyone else but i think rex may have a better chance of putting up bigger numbers but orton gives us the best chance to actually win the game

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information