Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not so positive news on Bensons progress..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm not sure I buy that, pretty much anybody who watched the Bears last season saw that the OL was a big letdown compared to the previous two years when they were strong contenders. Also, it's not hard to imagine the Bears need some talented youth, most likely and notably including a left tackle of the future, if you give the roster a look.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

    Comment


    • #32
      Do not worry about runningback. Give the ball to this man.

      http://www.chicagobears.com/userfile...side113007.jpg

      Seriously though, I think he should get increased touches in a dry offense.
      Last edited by BamaFalcon59; 03-25-2008, 08:01 PM.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

      Next Up: 2012

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
        Do not worry about runningback. Give the ball to this man.

        http://www.chicagobears.com/userfile...side113007.jpg

        Seriously though, I think he should get increased touches in a dry offense.
        i do not disagree with you. he'd be a great #2 to someone someday :p but, for right now, i'd like to get 5-15 touches in the game.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
          i do not disagree with you. he'd be a great #2 to someone someday :p but, for right now, i'd like to get 5-15 touches in the game.
          I think his size(or lack thereof) and ability make him pretty dangerous during draws and screens. He had a little sucess with this last year including some decent 20+ yard plays.

          I will have to go out on a limb and say that I disagree with Ron Turner about Wolfe being the perfect kind of back to run right up the gut against the Viking's on short yardage situations.
          Last edited by SFbear; 03-25-2008, 08:15 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by SFbear View Post
            I think his size(or lack thereof) and ability make him pretty dangerous during draws and screens. He had a little sucess with this last year including some decent 20+ yard plays.

            I will have to go out on a limb and say that I disagree with Ron Turner about Wolfe being the perfect kind of back to run right up the gut against the Viking's on short yardage situations.
            ron turner said that we should send 5'7 180 garrett wolfe straight into 310+ pounders kevin and pat williams?

            and this guy is our offensive coordinator.....

            Comment


            • #36
              Well I don't think the plan is to have him run into them...


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Well I don't think the plan is to have him run into them...
                i dont think thats ever teh plan but when you have 600+ pounds of run stuffer in front of you....its hard to miss them

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information