LSU DT Glenn Dorsey to the Bears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinnamonheart85 View Post
    You all have written some thoughtful insights to my original question. Here is why I think that Dorsey would be a great selection if he were availble to the Bears at #14. The offense has so many needs (QB, RB, WR, OT, OG, etc.) that the Bears cannot possibly fix all this with one draft class. In my estimation, it may take 2-3 good draft classes + free agency to fix the offense in Chicago. So why not fill the need positions later and take the best player available (in this scenario, Dorsey, because of a fall in the draft due to injury concerns). The Bears can find a good RT in the 2nd and a QB and WR with the two 3rd round selections they have. RB's can always be found later, so the Bears can take a flyer on one in round 4. Any thoughts on this philosophy?
    That's a fine thought, but again, you have to keep in mind WHY those teams which really need a DT would pass on Dorsey. If they would pass on Dorsey, why would he be the right fit for us when we actually do have much bigger needs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information