No announcement yet.

Bears' 2008 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that Ravens-Jaguars trade is perfect. Let's really hope that the Pats take a corner at 10 and nobody trades with Buffalo above us. Things are looking for good for us!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Oh that Ravens-Jaguars trade is perfect. Let's really hope that the Pats take a corner at 10 and nobody trades with Buffalo above us. Things are looking for good for us!!!
      I was just thinking that every OL is available.

Comment

one of clady, willliams or albert will be there for us barring buffalo doing something that would screw it up....

if they take a CB or WR, one of clady, albert or williams should be there for us...happiness!!

Comment

Yeah, this is perfect. Even if someone trades with Buffalo we will get one of Albert/Clady/Otah/Williams.

Go Bears!!!

Comment

please buffalo....dont trrade down with philly....please please please

Comment

BeerBaron you're making a huge assumption that the Bears would take Williams over Otah. Otah fits our style better and is the higher rated prospect by the majority.

Comment

Woot. That's what I like to see. Thank you Carolina.

Comment

williams!! yes!! great start to my draft day...

i wouldn't have been too upset with albert either.

to 51: LT williams over RT in otah i guess

Comment

Ok I was wrong. ****. Not a fan of Williams. He better start toughening up and not playing like such a softy. At least we can move Tait over to the right side though. One spot left on the line, maybe Beekman can fill it.

Comment

Edit: I'm liking the Chris Williams pick now. :)
                      Last edited by regoob2; 04-26-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Excellent pick by the Bears, personally I like Chris Williams much more than boom-or-bust (and I favor the latter) Ryan Clady. Williams starts at left tackle from day one imo, he's good stuff.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I'm fine with Williams, I would have liked any of them, but Williams is my least favorite.

The Albert pass is fine by me, I think a lot of people were overrating him, and that's showing itself so far. Maybe the Chiefs take him here, or Otah.

Comment

The Bears never had any interest in Otah.

The George Foster comparisons were often mentioned in the war room. He was far down the board.

I would have felt much better going after Albert.. Not a fan of Williams at all.

Comment

The neck injury rumors surfacing today are not making me feel good about this pick but if healthy Williams can step in right away and not get Grossman killed(hopefully).

This is just further proof that the Chicago Bears do not get off the bus running. Williams is purely a pass blocker. I think we will regret passing on Albert.

Comment

I just think the FO didnt want to deal with the project. If it didnt turn out as expect, he would be a guard, and great guards can be found later IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information