• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice, only forte and Williams left

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
      nice, only forte and Williams left
      i'm interested to see how the williams deal works out...

he was taken in the 14th spot which is the same spot Revis was taken in last year and he held out an in the end, got a contract which i believe can be reduced to a 4 year deal based on his performance

if Williams pushes hard for something like that, we could be in trouble....it worries me

Comment

• i doubt he is like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
          i doubt he is like that
          what the player is like worries me a little less than what the agent is like......Williams could be a great guy but if his agent pushes the right buttons and shows him the benefits of what Revis got, we could see a holdout happening. I truly hope not but I don't rule it out

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            i'm interested to see how the williams deal works out...

he was taken in the 14th spot which is the same spot Revis was taken in last year and he held out an in the end, got a contract which i believe can be reduced to a 4 year deal based on his performance

if Williams pushes hard for something like that, we could be in trouble....it worries me
            Don't worry. Williams has already said he will NOT hold out. So as long as we don't low ball him, he should be in by camp.

It's Forte I worry about. Now that Benson is gone and that Forte is almost assuredly the starter, he might want more money then what his draft slot is worth.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              Don't worry. Williams has already said he will NOT hold out. So as long as we don't low ball him, he should be in by camp.

It's Forte I worry about. Now that Benson is gone and that Forte is almost assuredly the starter, he might want more money then what his draft slot is worth.
              I believe the quote that Williams used was "hold out isnt in my vocabulary" so im not really concerned about but I think cutting Benson before we signed Forte could come back bite us in the ass. I think we should look at bringing in another RB. Did Lamont Jordan get cut yet??

Comment

• doesn't look like we will have to worry about Forte much longer...

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotr...-could-be.html

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information