Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A QB wasn't needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Raider_fan_Canada View Post
    Hey you have some good points. I understand that bringing more talent for the current QBs to perform was important, but I realy think a late round QB pick would have been the way to go.

    Bring in more competition at the very least. Give yourself a chance to find the next Romo, Warner, Delhomme or Bulger.

    I dont think there is a long time answer on the Bears roster at QB right now. Did they at least signed an UDFA?
    Caleb Hanie and Nick Hill

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
      Rexy was good...hell he was great sometimes but the kid is so inconsistent and probably at this point has lost all confidence in himself. Im surprised some of you still believe in him maybe he will bounce back but I think a change of scenery could help. Orton is decent but he is just that. I don't ever see anything more then that out of him. RB's are easy to find then QB's. I think you would have better served drafting a guy like Brohm. The Bears still did a good job filling other big needs tho so its not a huge deal...rather just preference. O-Line in the first I think that was a given with the great deal of talent up there. Now which of the 2....QB, RB, WR would you rather have in the next rounds is debatable. Time will only tell......
      Well it'd be the case if he hadn't played well before his injury last year. After his benching he looked much improved, made better decisions, didn't turn the ball over once, and looked a lot more calm.

      Btw, weak arm (Brohm) in a windy/cold city is a bad idea.


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Well it'd be the case if he hadn't played well before his injury last year. After his benching he looked much improved, made better decisions, didn't turn the ball over once, and looked a lot more calm.

        Btw, weak arm (Brohm) in a windy/cold city is a bad idea.
        i wonder if Green Bay felt the same way about Brohm...


        Sig by me... Hold the applause.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
          i wonder if Green Bay felt the same way about Brohm...
          they run the WCO, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

          I personally feel that the only type of high octane offense you can have in cold windy environments is the WCO. Air Coryell won't work in NJ or Chicago etc.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
            i wonder if Green Bay felt the same way about Brohm...
            Well they actually run a WCO...Idk what the hell Turner runs but watching it it's not a WCO.

            That and going into the draft Angelo said Flacco, Henne, and Brennan were higher on his list.


            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            Debug Information