No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea why we took him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
      I have no idea why we took him in the first place.
      we let matt millen make a guest pick or something apparently

Comment

I was hoping we could get Yi.

Comment

You have to take Rose, hometown guy, not only that Chicago has alot of scorers that get that much bette with Rose; Deng, Gordon, Thomas(think Chandler with CP3)...Those guys could use a PG of his caliber, add in Beasley and you still don't have as good of chemistry on team...They would regret passing on Rose I believe, and thats probably an ideal situation for Rose.

Scary to think how good Gordon or Deng could become with Rose at the helm.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I agree I think Rose will be the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
              Who gives a ****? It's just ******* pot.

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

I hate the fact we took that ugly ass goofy bastard in the first place.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                  Lmao...Honestly he looks like a good role player, granted I haven't seen anything from him that makes him a lottery selection, but he is good on the offensive glass, plays with alot of emotion and can play great D at times...I like him coming off the bench and providing a good impact, similiar to Varejao for the Cavs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Doug Collins looks to be our coach. Thoughts?
                    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                      Doug Collins looks to be our coach. Thoughts?
                      He is a brilliant basketball mind.. No one will deny this.

He is also great at developing young talent and loves to teach. Which is huge.

Former Collins and Bulls assistant Johnny Bach told Halberstam, "If you could call 30 timeouts a game, he'd win every game."

Comment

thats an awesome quote. If thats true about talent development then hes a great choice. I heard that his offense is vanilla, and not very creative, is it true?
                        Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                        Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                          agreed. he's really a waste of space i believe. and he's dumb as a broom.

Collins will be a fantastic coach.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            agreed. he's really a waste of space i believe. and he's dumb as a broom.

Collins will be a fantastic coach.
                            You do not know anything about basketball if you think Noah is horrible.

As for Collins offense - He just runs pro sets isn't really an innovator like D'Antoni, but is solid nonetheless.

Comment

Definitely Rose.
                              Point guard was a problem for the Bulls since Hinrich struggled, and you're not going to tell me that Duhon can start for a good team. He makes a solid backup.
                              Rose can command the team and be the go-to-guy when the game is close. Out of the Bulls' 2 "leaders" last year, one of them (Wallace) was a total cancer, and the other one (Griffin) has no business on an NBA roster.
                              Beasley is probably the most talented player in the draft. But I don't see him making his teammates better, and I don't see him being "the guy". He should be an excellent fantasy player, but that's it. Plus, if the Bulls pick Rose, they can trade their guards for post players.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                                You do not know anything about basketball if you think Noah is horrible.

As for Collins offense - He just runs pro sets isn't really an innovator like D'Antoni, but is solid nonetheless.
                                No. I think he's a waste of space. A talented, but severely underachieving waste of space.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information