No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find the workout numbers from the pre-draft camp? Some articles reference them but I cant seem to find them. Specifically, Rose's, Beasley's, and Mayo's heights as well as Thompson's weight.
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
      Where can I find the workout numbers from the pre-draft camp? Some articles reference them but I cant seem to find them. Specifically, Rose's, Beasley's, and Mayo's heights as well as Thompson's weight.
      http://nbadraft.net/2008nbapredraftcamp006.asp

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
        would like to see some of those shoes that add an inch and half, lol

Comment

So Derrick is 6'2" and Beasley is 6'8". Interesting.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

I hope we can trade for Wade and the #2 pick and grab Beasley.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
              I hope we can trade for Wade and the #2 pick and grab Beasley.
              uhhhhhh.....

maybe it would be easier if you just became a Heat fan in that case

Comment

If there was nothing wrong with Wade, then Miami wouldn't trade him, no matter what. He's played in 51 games last year, and it wouldn't surprise me if he plays in 30 or less games next year. Shoulder dislocations only get worse and more frequent.

Comment

Now, the Bulls have offered Suns assistant GM, Vinny Del Negro, the head coaching job. Link
                  The Bulls could turn into a running team, but they offer the job to a guy with zero coaching experience, so this should be interesting.

Comment

Out of the guys we were looking at this is an interesting hire. Seems like the guy that is going to have a passion for coaching. I certainly hope we are a running team as that is what our offensive personnel is best suited for. Plus most of our guys are good defensive players, so it's not like we'd be giving up a ton of points. I'd guess with the guys we have now and assuming we take Rose our long term starting lineup would be:

Noah
                    Thomas
                    Deng
                    Sefalosha
                    Rose

Unless we keep Gordon, Deng is really our only established scorer so we would need somebody to break out and probably be a #1 option as Deng is best suited as a complimentary guy IMO. Obviously for now barring a trade we'll have some vets that are going to take play time (Gooden, Noc, Hughes, Hinrich, Gordon) and we have some pieces for down the road (scoring combo guard off the bench in Curry if he develops, Gray as a big body, Cedric Simmons if we retain him as a 4 off the bench, Shannon Brown as an athletic 2 if we keep him around) and Duhon I believe is leaving. I do think Gordon is going to be on the move this summer, maybe we can sneak back into the first (Portland?) and try and grab a big or an athletic shooter. Hinrich could be on the move as well though I don't know how much we could get for him.

Comment

Lets bring in Arenas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        Lets bring in Arenas!!!
                        ugh i hope thats a joke.
                        Bears fan

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                          ugh i hope thats a joke.
                          why? we need a scorer.

Comment

doubtful we start Thabo over Hinrich...even though it will never happen, I'm still holding out hope that we do a sign and trade with the Clippers for Brand

if not, this is how I see our starting lineup as of right now:
                            1. Rose
                            2. Hinrich
                            3. Deng
                            4. Gooden
                            5. Noah

hopefully TT has a breakthrough and can start, move Gooden to C/coming off the bench

also, I doubt we move Hinrich seeing as he is our only reliable ball handler and with a rookie PG we def. need a proven PG to back him up

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information