No announcement yet.

2010 Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant, Allen, and Beadles wouldve been cool. But it also wouldve been with Kyle and no Knox.

I can live with Cutler, Knox, and Wright/Burnett.
    I want a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
      Bryant, Allen, and Beadles wouldve been cool. But it also wouldve been with Kyle and no Knox.

I can live with Cutler, Knox, and Wright/Burnett.
      I was just talking more like, if we had the pick with the team as is, who we'd be looking at. Hypothetical nonsense really...

In that situation though, I'd really love it if someone did take Earl Thomas before Eric Berry and he fell to us. Berry in our defensive backfield would be oh so awesome......so very awesome...

Comment

• I am praying for Chad Jones.

Might have to move up overnight towards the top of the 3rd to get him however.

Cutler has killed the draft discussion.. On the bright side, after this weekend we can look forward to have a first round pick in 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
          Dez Bryant by far.
          I don't think there is any question Earl Thomas would be the pick.

I'd take an OT though like Anthony Davis or Bulaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post

That'd be real high for a RT...Williams struggled there last year and started playing better on the left side, so there'd be no moving him back imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post

Thomas and Davis would be horrible picks. Davis is very overrated and a big project. If there's a first round bust its him. No way could we afford to take a FS top 15. I couldnt warrant that high of a pick on that position. Bryant is a much much better player and a much more important position.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                Thomas and Davis would be horrible picks. Davis is very overrated and a big project. If there's a first round bust its him. No way could we afford to take a FS top 15. I couldnt warrant that high of a pick on that position. Bryant is a much much better player and a much more important position.
                The thing is that the Bears probably would've used the first round pick from 2009 on a wide receiver. I think that they would trade down, since the position and players available don't really fit. But I think it would be Thomas.

Comment

• I think one of the linebackers is gonna be traded in a small move up. They resigned Pisa, Hunter is under contract and Roach and Williams signed their tenders. Maybe Williams, the 3rd and a 6th up into the early third/late second to grab Burnett or Allen.

Jerry said the goal is get to the class of 10 on the field this year. So I'm guessing our first 3 picks will be FS, CB, and OG in some order. But I think if they go secondary in the 3rd unless the value is there at the other position G is the pick in the fourth.

sig by VLS
                  Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                  I don't care...

Comment

• Either Major Wright or Chad Jones at 75 and Im ecstatic.
                    I want a sig.

Comment

• Amari Spievey, Jerome Murphy, Myron Lewis or Morgan Burnett and I'm cool.

sig by VLS
                      I don't care...

Comment

• Interesting first round. I thought SF really upgraded with the two OL picks. I am higher on Anthony Davis than most and Iupati is filthy.

My predictions for tomorrow: Angelo moves up for DT Linval Joseph.

If stand pat:

@75 - Chad Jones, Major Wright, Kyle Calloway, Jon Asamoah, Amari Spievey.

@110 - Arthur Jones, Walter Thurmond, Tony Washington, Zane Beadles.

Comment

• Not gonna happen. We don't need a two gap NT, he'd never see the field. That's the opposite what they want from this draft class.

Hopefully the run on safeties and tackles holds off just a little more and pushes somebody down to 75. With all of the tackles still on the board, somebody like Asamoah could fall to us. That'd be sweet.

sig by VLS
                          I don't care...

Comment

• I like Joseph. He'd be a good fit at NT. Definitely not a 2gap NT. I wouldn't trade up for him though.

Comment

• I'm just hoping for BPA that's not QB, WR or TE. It's hard to say who will be there, and if a run on S and OL happens, then I'll be happy with just about anyone.

Comment

• alright Beer. Who do you think we take?

Do we go OG if Asamoah and Jerry stay on board or do they go with one of the remaining Safeties? Burnett?? Jerome Murphy? AOA??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information