Oh my God the Vikings.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God the Vikings.......

Just signed Bobby Wade to a 5 year, 15 million dollar contract. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

I saw that. I hope he gets PR job.

Comment

That's just a ton of money for a guy who has become a decent slot receiver ... but that's about as good as he'll be.

Comment

I found that funny when I saw it, you would of thought they knew about him first hand since they played against him but I guess the new coach wasn't there.

Comment

That's good for us right? Mean's at least two turnovers on dropped punts for the year vs. Bears.

The One Man Fastbreak and Illini Legend Dee Brown

Comment

Wade IMO had the best hands on the Team last year(Atleast for the WR), and thats hard to believe with a rookie throwing to him. Sad to see him go, much more sad to see Wade leave than Bennett. I think he fumbled one KR this year.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Just signed Bobby Wade to a 5 year, 15 million dollar contract. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha this is coming from the guy who's team's long snapper was the 15th highest paid player on the roster

please, dont even get on them for that. Your long snapper makes half of that every year
              Last edited by Jimmy; 03-07-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Who cares?

sig by VLS
                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  hahahaha this is coming from the guy who's team's long snapper was the 15th highest paid player on the roster

please, dont even get on them for that. Your long snapper makes half of that every year
                  He is also a much better player then Wade, heck he might even be a better WR then Wade.

Comment

and he also happens to be a team captain...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

I think the fact that he is, shows just how much we can get from everyone else making so little.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

hmmm yea well lets think about this...

the bears don't pay players a whole lot unless they are actually worth it...Mannelly is one of the best long snappers in the business, he's a captain, and has been a loyal bear for 10 years...why wouldn't we pay him what he's worth...

Comment

This going from a fan of a team that just made Dan Graham the highest paid TE in the NFL.

Comment

The NFC North should be terrified. Bobby Wade is going to be our starting receiver. With a D-1AA quarterback throwing him the rock.

Beware, Bears fans.
                            "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                            4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

You guys must be pretty bored...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information