Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bears vs. Lions, Round 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bears vs. Lions, Round 1

    Say.

    No one has any thoughts on this right?

    I say: Good thing were getting Clark back. His routes suck, but he's better at blocking than Olsen.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

  • #2
    Im eager to see jamal williams

    Comment


    • #3
      THE FUTURE.

      really. we need some top level LB talent again. I don't know if Williams and Roach are the it guys yet.

      Haven't seen anything from them yet.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you guys satisfied with Orlando Pace's play? Just curious ...
        and are there talks to move Chris Williams over to LT ... maybe next year if Pace retires?

        Comment


        • #5
          ill be at the game!! As far as Pace, no he has not shown anything so far.
          Bears fan

          Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin


          In Tyler We Trust

          Welcome to Project Mayhem

          This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
            Are you guys satisfied with Orlando Pace's play? Just curious ...
            and are there talks to move Chris Williams over to LT ... maybe next year if Pace retires?
            I HOPE thats' the plan... Pace looks... Slow. He's not bad, he's just, average at best.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

            United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

            Comment


            • #7
              Pace played pretty well today, but the OL as a unit still didn't execute. Apart from 2 big runs by Forte, the run blocking was still pathetic. They didn't pick up the blitzes very well either.

              Olin Kruetz stepping on Cutler's foot at the 1 yard line? That just cannot happen. If by some miracle we can get the OL to be somewhat consistent in pass/run blocking, I will feel much more confident about our chances from here on out. As or right now though, the OL is a major problem that needs to be fixed.


              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

              Comment


              • #8
                3-1 is nice.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Pace played pretty well today, but the OL as a unit still didn't execute. Apart from 2 big runs by Forte, the run blocking was still pathetic. They didn't pick up the blitzes very well either.

                  Olin Kruetz stepping on Cutler's foot at the 1 yard line? That just cannot happen. If by some miracle we can get the OL to be somewhat consistent in pass/run blocking, I will feel much more confident about our chances from here on out. As or right now though, the OL is a major problem that needs to be fixed.
                  Yeah, It doesn't hurt that Detroits Defense is awful... The OL is having so much problem finishing blocks against mediocre defenders... and Forte can't run with 8 in the box? Unacceptable.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                  United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Matt Forte is killing my fantasy team. Granted, I know there are issues with the oline and Ron Turner is Ron Turner, but is it just me or does Forte also look a little slower this year?

                    Is he nursing any injuries?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Matt Forte is killing my fantasy team. Granted, I know there are issues with the oline and Ron Turner is Ron Turner, but is it just me or does Forte also look a little slower this year?

                      Is he nursing any injuries?
                      He might be. I know he's taking an Ice Bath right now, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. I don't think he's lost speed, but maybe reaction time in hitting the correct hole... and most of the time there isn't a correct hole in his case... He can't bounce outside. We're also running a lot less of the bread and butter running plays without a REAL blocking tight end in the lineup.

                      I think we've ran 2 power-I's in the past 3 weeks, more singleback formations to put our 3 best receivers on the field. Which is a problem...
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        He might be. I know he's taking an Ice Bath right now, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. I don't think he's lost speed, but maybe reaction time in hitting the correct hole... and most of the time there isn't a correct hole in his case... He can't bounce outside. We're also running a lot less of the bread and butter running plays without a REAL blocking tight end in the lineup.

                        I think we've ran 2 power-I's in the past 3 weeks, more singleback formations to put our 3 best receivers on the field. Which is a problem...
                        Hmm, i see.

                        What concerned me was the long run against Detroit, he looked gassed, or slow or something. The Forte of last year takes it to the house, but for some reason he looked kinda slow on that run.

                        So I was concerned whether he was hurt, or maybe the # of carries from last year has taken a toll on his body or what.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Maybe that hamstring isn't totally healthy. He tweaked it in mini-camp.

                          I also think that he's hesitant because he has no idea where the hole is/might be.


                          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information