Laron Landry on the trade block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laron Landry on the trade block?

Word has it the Skins may be shopping him during the draft for some added selections (they're without a 2nd and 3rd rounder)

What would you guys think about trading the 3rd or 4th for him?

A lot of Skins fans would like to get a 5th or 6th for him...

Comment

Wow, only for a 4th or 5th? If he can be had at that price, I'd trade for him despite our depth at safety. I don't care if we have Byrd, Whitner, Wilson & Scott, I would like Landry too!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
        Wow, only for a 4th or 5th? If he can be had at that price, I'd trade for him despite our depth at safety. I don't care if we have Byrd, Whitner, Wilson & Scott, I would like Landry too!
        Why?

Do you guys need someone who has trouble covering and who can't tackle?

If so, we'll give you Danieal Manning.

Comment

Hell, I am a Giants fan and I would take him for a 4th

He has range, but has a few brain farts. I think he is a good tackler, but again sometimes goes for the boom instead of wrapping up. I would love to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
            Why?

Do you guys need someone who has trouble covering and who can't tackle?

If so, we'll give you Danieal Manning.
            Is he really that bad? I've seen him straight deck people before, be patient with him.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdownmaker View Post
              He has range, but has a few brain farts. I think he is a good tackler, but again sometimes goes for the boom instead of wrapping up. I would love to have him.
              He should go to St. Louis, perfect for spags system. He isn't a pure SS or FS, he has abilities that are good for both, but in total they make him incomplete as just one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                He should go to St. Louis, perfect for spags system. He isn't a pure SS or FS, he has abilities that are good for both, but in total they make him incomplete as just one of them.
                I could see that.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post

Sounds like most of the safeties on the Bears.

sig by VLS
                  Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                  I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information