Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    i meant Mankins.
    While totally unrealistic, that would be pretty sweet if we got Mankins and McNeil then used our highest remaining draft pick on a C.

We will not do that however. With our top 3 picks, we'll draft an undersized WR, a small school defensive lineman and an in the box SS then draft a late round, uber-raw developmental o-lineman.

I really want a new GM/coach. I'm just a little afraid we'll get some 3-4 loving guy in one of those spots and with so many teams going that way, the players needed to make it work won't be easily found and it'll be another 5 years of ****.

Comment

we drafted 1 OL Player in with our 1-3 Rounders in the last 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        we drafted 1 OL Player in with our 1-3 Rounders in the last 7 years.
        Make me GM for draft day and I'd probably go o-line with at least two of our first 3 picks.

Grab a RT like Love or Carimi or Castonzo in the first round, then a G/C in the 2nd or 3rd depending on where the value is at......sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          While totally unrealistic, that would be pretty sweet if we got Mankins and McNeil then used our highest remaining draft pick on a C.

We will not do that however. With our top 3 picks, we'll draft an undersized WR, a small school defensive lineman and an in the box SS then draft a late round, uber-raw developmental o-lineman.

I really want a new GM/coach. I'm just a little afraid we'll get some 3-4 loving guy in one of those spots and with so many teams going that way, the players needed to make it work won't be easily found and it'll be another 5 years of ****.
          There's also that thing called a salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            There's also that thing called a salary cap.
            Eh, we wouldn't be close yet. I saw an article earlier this year about where the teams would be if there were still a cap and the only teams really even close were the Cowboys and Redskins. Plus the Jets have thrown big money at 3 players now with David Harris yet to sign....

We wouldn't be as close as those teams yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Eh, we wouldn't be close yet. I saw an article earlier this year about where the teams would be if there were still a cap and the only teams really even close were the Cowboys and Redskins. Plus the Jets have thrown big money at 3 players now with David Harris yet to sign....

We wouldn't be as close as those teams yet.
              Were not spending $100mil on 2 O linemen after we just spent $100mil this offseason.

Comment

Man I want to see Drake Nevis in a Bears uni. This guy is legit. I really hope he is only 285 and scares other teams away with his lack of size. This guy in the 3rd would be fantastic.

Im gonna start the official Michael Floyd to Chicago bandwagon. I love this kid. He's my new #2 WR behind Green.

Comment

We're back to being able to take almost any position. Which is...cool, I guess.
                  I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                    We're back to being able to take almost any position. Which is...cool, I guess.
                    It's cool if it's because you're a really awesome team and just need depth.....

When you can go anywhere because you need help everywhere....not so cool.

Comment

Its cool since JA cant whiff on a position! Just a player!
                      I want a sig.

Comment

1. Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
                        2. Nate Solder OT Colorado
                        3. Kristofer O’Dowd C USC
                        4. John Moffitt OG Wisconsin
                        5. Michael Morgan LB USC

Comment

3. Kristofer ODowd C USC
                          5. Michael Morgan LB USC
                          Doesn't seem like a very JA style draft if he's still around. I can almost guarantee we take a d-lineman or two in there if he is.

Comment

I really like what Melton is doing. His reps seem to be increasing every game.

Comment

3. Kristofer ODowd C USC
                              5. Michael Morgan LB USC
                              I think youll have to switch Solder and O'Dowd after All Star games and the Combine, but thats sexy.
                              I want a sig.

Comment

Just not a fan of Solder, but other than that, excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information